Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    I'm wondering for Prot Warriors. Will it be worth it to have a 2h weapon equipped on the Heroic Leap pull, and then swap to a 1h + Shield? (Assume that this is mainly used on trash, not bosses).
    hm, depends on the implementation. if the dmg is calculated when you land it is not really useful because of the gcd triggert from swapping weapons. if you can swap while flying because the dmg is calculated at the start of the jump it may be a nice move. but testing it on the beta from europe is rather pointless with such high latency.

For me, HL was always going to act as a tank positioning tool. I think the extra range does indeed push it into the 'desireable' rather than 'lamentable' slot. If its utility could be fulfilled by charge, intercept, intervene or even the new lifegrip from priests than it was a wasted slot, however the additional range now means that it could be situationally magnificent, it's all going to come down to whether encounter design allows its full benefit.

Lets just hope they sort the animation out!

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.