Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    i know one...

plays on a good lvl too, realmfirsts etc
    but i dont play with her anymore.... gamer princesses suck balls
    all the sucking up she does for loot and all the weirdo's falling for it.

i think she is the reason the main guild fell apart, the remake guild fell apart, and i think the 3times a charm guild is failing to, since most good players refuse to join it cause of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    Uhm jeg snakker norsk uten problem da :P flyttet til Bergen og 'bergensk' er veldig nært nederlandsk når det gjelder uttale. Grammatikken var mye vanskeligere å lære, jeg lager feil her og der men klarer meg helt fint tbh.

English translation for non-norwegians: Uhm I speak norwegian without a problem though, moved to Bergen and 'bergensk' is veldig close to dutch when you think of pronounciation. The grammar was a lot harder to learn, I make mistakes here and there but I manage fine tbh.

And yes, Norway rocks
    Hoe lang heb je er over gedaan, en waar kan je t mee vergelijken?

15+ Year Old Account
    We have a lot of these threads and all end the same way, so allow me to end this one:

Yes, girls play WoW.
    You mostly find girls playing <class> and <race> on <faction>.
    Why is that? Because its a game. All kinds of people play games, and everybody plays what they like the most.

Now, this kind of thread pops up every now and then. A simple "search" would have been enough to find one of the other 100 page long threads.

Please use the Search function before creating a thread that already has your question answered.
    Also: The way you created this thread can be found offensive for certain people as well.

Please refrain from making nonconstructive threads.
    Dawwwwwww