Enh Cata Pvp Spec 12942

This is just something to pass the time. And yes I know there are a (Insert ludicrous number here) of these threads but here's just something I've come up with. Please leave feedback and your own suggestions/modifications. and Enjoi!

http://www.wowtal.com/#k=BcsEHCqr-.9zi.shaman

Teir 1

Elemental Weapons 2/2: Kind mandatory for any spec. MANDATORY!
    Focused Strikes 3/3: Again quite a mandatory thing you've gotta have unless you're a fluffy kitten that will cuddle your enemies to death! ZOMG NEW HERO CLASS! MANDATORY!
    Improved Shields 0/3: Hasn't ever really been in a good arena spec and is quite useless for mobility and burst.

Teir 2

Elemental Devastation 3/3: With WOTLK specs this wasn't all that important, nice but not so important. With the copious amounts of crit you had 9% melee was something you could live without. But due to the Cataclysm nerfs on crit, it might very well be quite a necessary talent, early on anyways.
    Flurry 3/3: Nuff Said. MANDATORY!
    Ancestral Swiftness 2/2: This I imagine will be quite nice for pve and pvp 15% movement speed increase and an insta ghostwolf is pretty beast all round. MANDATORY!
    Totemic Reach 0/2:I left this out because I don't think this will effect tremor/earthbind totems. If so, lol.

Teir 3

Toughness 3/3: From what I can tell burst is out of control (gj bliz way to contradict the whole "We want this to be more about cc/timing" statement) so im guessing an extra 10% hp and help with gap closing is quite useful.
    Stormstrike 1/1: Durp Durp! MANDATORY!
    Static Shock 3/3: I haven't really seen/experienced this talent in any kind of arena situation (unless you're bad) so unless Lightning shield damage is stupid crazy, I don't think its going to be necessary.

Teir 4

Improved Fire Nova 0/2: Since they removed the stun from this at 3.3 I think it was, it's really only useful for pissing off rogues when they vanish without cloak.
    Primal Wisdom 2/2: From what I've been hearing Mana regeneration in Cataclysm isn't all that shiny for Enhancement (Could be wrong I'm just going by what I hear), And with the removal of the "hey I full mana coz I used my Shamy rage" bit I think this will be somewhat necessary, an oom enh against most people is a dead enh.
    Searing Flames 0/3: We'll I'm not entirely sure if searing totem will be good for pvp, especially with its habit of break CC. I know the whole Stormstrike/FS thing is supposed to influence who it attacks but I'm still a bit sceptical so I left it out.
    Frozen Power 2/2 This has been an awesome addition to the Enhancement PvP tree since it came out, very well designed and a bloody good gap closer. MANDATORY!

Teir 5

Earthen Power 2/2: Now I'm aware that some people now don't chose this talent, because against some comps it doesn't really do much etc. Death Knights desecration ability. But having it as an all round gtfo talent imo is pretty good. Of course against things like RMP you've pretty much gotta have tremor down while in range of the priest. But I good mix of changing totems depending on the situation is very good. so, imo its a keeper.
    Shamanistic Rage 1/1: Now this recently got nerfed then buffed, while keeping in mind beta is beta, I still think this is bloody good. Removal of mana regen and just said your abilities cost no mana I was like "quick to the QQ forums *cough* I mean official cataclysm forums!" But when they introduced removal of all debuffs I was like "Crispy!" so yea, definitely a keeper! MANDATORY!
    Unleashed Rage 3/3: I'm not sure about you, But I've seen countless threads arguing whether to have this in arena (Pfft 5s heroes!) and while this can be argued till Blizzard announces officially Emerald Dream expansion there is no straight elitest checking your talents and saying zomg noobzor you've gotta spec into this! so what ever, roll with it depending on your comp, expertise doesn't change much. Especially coz its only like 2-3%.

Teir 6

Maelstrom Weapon 3/3: MANDATORY!
    Improved lava lash 0/2: Well without having searing flames you can't chose this anyways. From what I know this isn't hitting that hard so Imho using searing totem to build up stacks (will probs be dispellable) and taking to chance to make your hunter (if you run beastcleave like any sane enhance) yell at you for breaking his awesomely timed super game deciding trap, isn't really worth it.

Teir 7

Spirit Wolves 1/1: I was very heavily contemplating a troll for this part but I've decided against it. This is a must have for anyone who doesn't say "Fck this shit im going elemental!". MANDATORY!

Elemental

Teir 1

Acuity 3/3: After this massive crit nerf this will probably be a a must have for early game pvp.
    Convection 2/2: Mana conservation could very well be a big part of Enhancement shaman PvP, and at the moment it looks like it. Mandatory!
    Concussion 0/3: While these maybe a very good for PvE enhance I don't think 6% more damage on something you don't spam in pvp is a good use of talent points.

Teir 2

Call of Flame 0/2: Again, while a nice PvE talent I don't think this will be very useful in PvP.
    Elemental Warding 0/3: This has had a bit of a make over, from 6% straight damage reduction to 12% magic reduction, while (depending on the situation) being pointless against pure physical targets this is very good against casters. MANDATORY!
    Reverberation 2/2: the 1 second off shocks and wind shear is positively beast! lowering your interrupt to a 5 second CD is a must. MANDATORY!
    Elemental Precision 0/3: Hit/Spirit. get real.

Out of talent points
    Still looking for a reason to come back...

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You are actually going to consider to PvP in Cataclysm as Enhancement.

Bad news... check the frontpage
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Haha of course. I love enhance. And if we come out all weak we'll double the amount of QQ on the official forums, bliz will buff, nerf, buff, nerf and so on and so forth for six months until we're sort of balanced. So basically I'm going to PvP as Enhancement every second week.

I see your train of thought, and I somewhat agree with it. Yet I prefer to keep the Searing Flames/LL improvements, as I've heard reports from beta people that LL is doing beastly dmg with the 5stack (and I'm going to go FB/FT for pvp due to how frozen power, improved FB snare, LL damage all complement eachother, plus I hate the randomness of WF).
    My spec will be 0-38-3. Everything is the same as your spec, except I put the 5 from elemental into SF/impLL and the last 3 points (only took 2/3 toughness, but might swap a point from UR into toughness instead) into Spark of Life (Greater Healing Wave instant for no mana +15% healing taken and +6% healing done? Yes please!)

hmm well I can understand keeping searing flame if the damage is good but FB/FT? Does windfury do no damage or somthing?