Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Make sue i got my info right

I have heard three things and saw source for one so help me make sure i got my info right

1. ZG, AQ scepter questline, and Stratholme will all be removed in cata?
    "We are not tools of the goverment or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I fought for what I believed in." -Gray Fox-

Deleted
    ZG will be removed for sure. Strat is still there, though there's some changes to it. Can't speak for the AQ questline.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    ok yea the ZG one i saw a source on, but the other two i have not, but thx for your input if anyone else does happen upon any sources plz let me know. Right now im farming the crap out of ZG, and im not sure if i should try and do the same for Strat and AQ or if i can worry about those later.

O and yes i noticed i forgot the R in sure. im a spelling nub apparently
    "We are not tools of the goverment or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I fought for what I believed in." -Gray Fox-

yes no no

15+ Year Old Account
    ZG as raid - GONE
    Stratholme - there but changed
    AQ Quest line - possibly gone, wouldnt be surprised if it is since they made it impossible to server change to get mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabuza View Post
    I have heard three things and saw source for one so help me make sure i got my info right

1. ZG, AQ scepter questline, and Stratholme will all be removed in cata?
    Kinda, yes, and kinda.

1) ZG: It is not a raid anymore. It is getting revamped into an open world quest spot.

2) AQ sceper: If i heard right, ya its getting removed.

3) Strat: The dungeon is getting a revamp. All the scarlets are dead. They got risen as undead by the dreadlord. The Baron got replaced by the paladin in the church. He got killed and ressed as a DK. The Argent Crusade/Dawn now patrol areas you have conquered.
    Is the answer to the Question...

zg is now quest hub
    strat is lvl 40ish instance with some lore chnged and shit
    aq quest line is gone because some quest mobs got cataclizmed