Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by allforone View Post
    Doubtful anything is going to happen. I will admit when you compare what the horde do there, what the ally do is really quite sad in live. There is also the semi-secret pirate cove there too in live.

However it's likely not intended to be an ally zone anymore. Worgen are intended to flow to darkshore, and the dwarves are presumably intended to flow down into badlands and searing gorge.

Now as it is apparently worse, and we know southshore is gone, it does beg the question of exactly how are ally supposed to flow northwards to hinterlands and the plaguelands?
    (Other than the tried and true: NPC Pita McSnafu set up a macguffin to Aerie Peak as a quest, get there to turn it in.

Why exactly would the horde bother with refuge pit/gulley when our quests in live already have us cleaning out stromguard?
    Actually the dwarven flow of things moves you up there. Their flow is Dun Morogh, Loch Modan, Wetlands, Arathi Highlands, Hinterlands, WPL, EPL, then down to Badlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Actually the dwarven flow of things moves you up there. Their flow is Dun Morogh, Loch Modan, Wetlands, Arathi Highlands, Hinterlands, WPL, EPL, then down to Badlands.
    I think the quest chain should revolve around the joint effort of what remains of the humans in the region and the Dwarves of Ironforge retaking the city

I gotta say that it is definitely one of the least changed areas, along with one of two of the starting areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanardam View Post
    Beyond the fact the prince Galen Trollbane is now a Forsaken and some minor geographic change ((like the new dwarf tunnel to go in Hinterland,etc)) , whats is new in the lore of Arathi Highland?

A Dwarf-tunnel from where, exactly? Dun Garok?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Sometimes faction pride goes beyond rational lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    No no this is Warcraft, not Lovecraft, I know it's confusing with both of them having old gods, but they're different.
    Knarg: "Man, the Alliance are always either shrieking that they're losing or shrieking that they're winning. What's with that?"

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysard View Post
    A Dwarf-tunnel from where, exactly? Dun Garok?
    Nah, its at the north-west of refuge point.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Arathi_Highlands

check in the Cata section of the webpage....and click on the new map.
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

There are a few cool quests of killing horde to try to avenge what happened in Southshore, but really it's a dull spot compared to the good wetlands (moving alot around the area) and the spectacular Hinterlands (wildhammer dwarves kicking major ass, everything's close to the their respective quest giver save one quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleina View Post
    There are a few cool quests of killing horde to try to avenge what happened in Southshore, but really it's a dull spot compared to the good wetlands (moving alot around the area) and the spectacular Hinterlands (wildhammer dwarves kicking major ass, everything's close to the their respective quest giver save one quest.
    Have there been a lot of changes for the Alliace in the Hinterlands? I haven't heard much, but that'd be awesome. Haven't heard much about the Wetlands either.

Yeah I figured with the introduction of the wildhammers and the shamans for the dwarves, that Hinterlands would be chock-full-o fun and change.