Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Increased self healing>more rage on a charge? I don't see how self.

Read the talent more dude you get increased healing from healers to yourself 2 which is better then more rage imo and also this my talent tree that I am most probably going to use in cata Feedback would be nice http://wowtal.com/#k=BeB4ME68.9zi.warrior

Deleted
    Isn't that what dual spec is for?
    Spec1: fury tg/smf (just until i decide which way to go
    Spec2: arms (most probably since my guild is usually low on cats to have bleeding buff)

That's why.

Edit: you may do whatever you want, i have MY OWN reasons to do what i mentioned. Dual
    spec it is not for that, it's for whatever you need/want to do with them.

You might not mind losing a bit of dps, but your raid leader might.
    Go Titans grip or Singleminded and pay the 50 gold for a respec, Damn, money is being thrown at you anyway, 1000 gold while leveling in Hyjal and that is without professionstuff.

Rotations are pretty much equal, you just have faster white hits and perhaps instantslams and heroic strike becomes more important, hitting those moves with both weapons.

First, i am the RL.

Second, i know my guild and what people is able to do, i know me losing 500DPS is not gonna change the kill (if it does don't worry i will take the last DW point ^^), i will spend, as always, most of the time telling them how to do things right, strategies etc, and during that time i will allow myself to experiment...Yes we are the typical 11/12 HC, Yes my guild doesn't kill HC LK and i know we cannot aim to do it (please don't make me explain why or i'll cry ^^)

Third, it is not a matter of money but what i need to have as second spec usually i don't have the leisure of dual-speccing whatever i want.
    Last edited by mmoc24a0d0bd56; 2010-09-17 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by erpine79 View Post
    Spec1: fury tg/smf (just until i decide which way to go
    Spec2: arms (most probably since my guild is usually low on cats to have bleeding buff)

That's why.

Edit: you may do whatever you want, i have MY OWN reasons to do what i mentioned. Dual
    spec it is not for that, it's for whatever you need/want to do with them.

First, i am the RL.

Second, i know my guild and what people is able to do, i know me losing 500DPS is not gonna change the kill (if it does don't worry i will take the last DW point ^^), i will spend, as always, most of the time telling them how to do things right, strategies etc, and during that time i will allow myself to experiment...Yes we are the typical 11/12 HC, Yes my guild doesn't kill HC LK and i know we cannot aim to do it (please don't make me explain why or i'll cry ^^)

Third, it is not a matter of money but what i need to have as second spec usually i don't have the leisure of dual-speccing whatever i want.
    Sorry, but i really don't understand you. You are saying that on new raid content, that is supposed to be quite hard, you will give up a sizeable amount of damage so you don't have to spend 5min/50g on a respec IF one of the new bosses you just managed to kill drops a new weapon for you? Will you not enchant your pre-raid gear too, because something better might drop soon? Sorry, but as a raid leader you really should know that that does not fly in progression raiding. Choose a spec and change it when it becomes relevant.

Believe me, once you have enough crit (via rep/5man gear), that one point in Deep Wounds equates to 3-4% of your damage, tested it myself on beta (lvl 85 fury).

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    These wowtal links just bring up class selection menu saying "Please select a class from the above menu."

Quote Originally Posted by Oxi View Post
    These wowtal links just bring up class selection menu saying "Please select a class from the above menu."

Same here