Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Operation Gnomeregan Sucks !!

as the name suggests..bugged out 3 times already and still trying.
    Why put something on PTR if your not gonna bother fixing any bugs !

It takes too long..too much waiting around doing nothing.
    Worst world event ever !

10+ Year Old Account
    what do you expect from this thread?

/soothe nerdrage

better?

Because events when there are 100 ppl in one place havent lagged people out and crashed before?

Also...what waiting around? Its just when Mekka is talking and thats kinda meant to be part of the event...not just AOE everything and get shinies!

Quote Originally Posted by Effbee View Post
    Because events when there are 100 ppl in one place havent lagged people out and crashed before?

Also...what waiting around? Its just when Mekka is talking and thats kinda meant to be part of the event...not just AOE everything and get shinies!
    People like you should be put down really, everything blizz does wrong, ppl like you still wanna eat out of blizz arse ! Its a fcking world event ! there will be tons of people doing it is known from get go.
    And BTW, its early morning here and only about 4 people doing it with me...and 2 more bug outs since making this post.

Stop licking blizz bottom everytime you get a chance !

---------- Post added 2010-09-10 at 08:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Marrel View Post
    what do you expect from this thread?

/soothe nerdrage

better?
    Blizz should fix the crap that does'nt work on PTR...and stop making half arsed crappy content?

Quote Originally Posted by onlyonepost View Post
    People like you should be put down really, everything blizz does wrong, ppl like you still wanna eat out of blizz arse ! Its a fcking world event ! there will be tons of people doing it is known from get go.
    And BTW, its early morning here and only about 4 people doing it with me...and 2 more bug outs since making this post.

Blizz should fix the crap that does'nt work on PTR...and stop making half arsed crappy content?

lol u mad?
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

did it 7 times didn't bug single time

Deleted
    Lol ... Have you been on during the AQ Opening Event ... Seriously ...

And there are no bugs in the Gnomeregan Quests.

He so mad it hurts sometimes, and it's never bugged for me your doin' it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a fcking world event ! there will be tons of people doing it is known from get go.
    you just answered your own question to the server lag and waiting around

Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    did 7 times didn't bug single time
    We've had 2 bugs inside after going down lift (have to hearth if that happens)and rest the troggs don't come out of gnomeregan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekhetyo View Post
    lol u mad?
    Oh please.
    We will stand above the city, rising high above the streets
    From tops of buildings we will look, at all that lies beneath our feet
    We will raise our hands above us, cold steel shining in the sun
    With these hands that will not bleed, my father's battle will be won!

Drakkosh Zhysta Shivarra Tesela

Quote Originally Posted by Marrel View Post
    you just answered your own question to the server lag and waiting around
    Where did i say server lag? Did u read the part where i said there's about 4 people doing it with me right now? Oh wait...Me no Eenrish?

Quote Originally Posted by onlyonepost
    QQ NEEEEEEEEEEERDRAGE!
    U mad bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    If stating the obvious = kissing Blizzards ass.. Well, gee..

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

If you're so sure that it keeps bugging out, then we're gonna need some proof.

there was a bug when I did it that idiots that run into gnomeregan prematurely bug the event and make it reset. it is rather annoying. :/ the event itself though is pretty awesome.

new releases: assume 5+ bugs to exist. so far i've only found two, and they fixed the other one.

to sooth your nerdrage, I suggest trying the horde version on the echo isles. I loved it, AND it had no bugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

worked like a charm for me on the first time.

I thought this thread was about it sucking due to the way it ended. Because on that I can agree. The ending was LAME!!!!! the rest was fun and great.

Stupid ending ruined it
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

10+ Year Old Account
    i've done the event 3 times, and i've seen about 60 guildies do it also and have never heard anything about it bugging at all, and this was the very first day the event came out.

However i did hear rumors about one of the quest rewards bugging and giving random mounts/vanity pets instead of the blue quality item that turns you into a gnome. These were just rumors however and I never talked to anyone to actually had it happen to them.

Blizz should fix the crap that doesn't work on PTR...and stop making half arsed crappy content?
    i'm sure if you worked for blizz we wouldn't have these problems...so please apply so we can have better experience...lol you sence the sarcasm?

10+ Year Old Account
    actually i did the even at 3am in the morning with 3 other people and it still bugged out. Gotta agree, that's pretty poor.