Thread: Patch 3.9?

Patch 3.9?

so,what exactly is this patch im hearing about.i heard its suppose to have a bunch of pre cataclysm stuff in it but are they actually gonna make some of the cataclysm stuff availible before the expansion actually comes out? i never really played WoW during the end of a expansion so im not really sure how all that works

but i figured ruby sanctum,the troll and gnome thing were gonna be the only stuff before cataclysm

My guess would be around November/December.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    so,what exactly is this patch im hearing about.i heard its suppose to have a bunch of pre cataclysm stuff in it but are they actually gonna make some of the cataclysm stuff availible before the expansion actually comes out? i never really played WoW during the end of a expansion so im not really sure how all that works

but i figured ruby sanctum,the troll and gnome thing were gonna be the only stuff before cataclysm
    3.9 IS the cataclysm Pre patch were they change everything, probably give us a Dragon invasion or some sort of invasion around the world and in the cities.

Oh god here comes the, "IT'S NOT 3.9!" Flamings, then probably another thread explaining why it isn't.

3.9 will release everything cata related that does not require the expansion to receive. Plan and simple. If you dont know what that is you should pry pay better attention to whats coming with it.

3.9 will be exactly at the same place 2.9 was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.