COT Instances(Brought Back?)

Like the title says i am wondering how people feel about COT and the idea behind it. I for one have been playing since one of the first weeks of Vanilla release and though i myself am not interested on the RP aspect of the game i am a large fan of alot of the lore behind WoW and the Warcraft Universe. I know this is the end of WOTLK, but i want to say that i am a bit dissapointed that we did not see anything really from COT. Caverns Of Time is one of the best opportunity hubs for instances/ more importantly raids. There is a large amount of lore that i for one would like to have seen/ would like to see Blizzard make efforts towards letting players play through more of the large events in Wow lore. Its unfortunate that many of the players these days do not read the quests, so maybe people are not that interested but i know myself and a large amount of people i have spoken to agree that wow progressing and creating new lore is great but much of the old lore has gotten lost. And with the constant conversation about casuals/raiders, i am on the raider side in which i believe that the content has become too easy. The raids that were a challenge in Wow history truly were Original Naxx/AQ 40/SWP (before nerf)/ and Ulduar. If you look at SSC/TK many people who raided at that time never killed Kael/Vashj and if they did many did not kill more than a few times as the encounters were very difficult, but at that time other raids coincided where more loot could be got that was easier (as it was begining of next raid compared to end of a raid boss wise). I think that Wow needs to return to the hard instances, as it is apparent that Blizz makes things far too easy, or misjudges/underestimates how fast people will finish content. I truly think that wow needs to go back to that stage where raids are at a level that Blizz can put large amounts of time on them because the turnover rate of instance progression would be slower. That being said, i think that Caverns of Time should be what supplements those raids, in which players will see more lore with only a few bosses, and the raids would be released between these new well built, hard raids. If the badge system stays the same as it is now, but each instance has its own badges, which will force people to raid in order to get enough gear to get to the next level of raiding.

Idk 3 30 am and i thought i would share, wall of text crits for 1000000

---------- Post added 2010-09-11 at 10:05 AM ----------

Also wanted to add, that COT could also be something implemented like the Weekly Raid Quests. I would LOVE to see 15 or so bosses from past raids retuned for lvl 85 raiding (Retuned to be a bit easier than a normal encounter) so that people who did not raid in that expansion and for people who did and miss old raiding can experience some of the great fights.

Fights like (and just my list off top of head)

MC:Gehennas, Ragnaros
    BWL: Razorgore, Broodlord
    Aq: Moam(10), Prophet Skeram
    Naxx : Gothik, Maexenna
    ZG: Would Be Cool to See something and not let it die completely

Kara : Opera Event
    SSC: Lurker Below
    TK: Alar
    BT: Shade Of Akama, Teron Gorefiend
    Hyjal : Obv the Azgalor Fight
    SWP: Felmyst may be only fight plausible

Ulduar : Kolgarn, Algalon (Tuned Down)

Any Thoughts? Include your boss choices if you think its a decent idea.

so buffing up ceratin TBC bosses to higher level ?
    i like it