10+ Year Old Account

Aion - Can my computer run it?

Hi, I'm considering Aion, as I've hit that time where I'm getting bored of WoW until Cataclysm.
    Heres my information (excuse me if it's not enough, im not really sure what to show you):

NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
    Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 Service Pack 3 (>_> old i know but this aint really a gaming comp)
    Intel Pentium D CPU 3.00GHz
    2.40GHz, 2.00GHz RAM

Again appologies, im not really a wiz at computers, I just use them :P

Cheers for any help, and if you need any extra info, just say.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

the game should show a minimum/best specs you should have for your comp you canprolly see this by simply finding their official website

buut i reccomand u dont waste the money its just a massive grind, 6man bosses and even raid bosses dont have 100%loot drops so u could farm a boss 100 times and only receive loot for 30 of those times and pvp is unbalenced

if u make this game ur life i spose it can be somewhat rewarding but it really does start getting boring once u hit like level 30
    last thing that killed it for me was having to level muiltiple characters to like level 30 so u could get 1 peice of armor form each leveled and give ti too one character which dapending on the time u have to play could take months lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, never mind, WoW will suffice and I'll just have to wait til Cata. Sorry, i dont kno how to delete this thread, sorry for the waste of space.

---------- Post added 2010-09-11 at 02:39 PM ----------

Thanks, My friends say that its good, but they only play MMPvPs like MW2 and Aion, so i guess they dedicate their lives to them. Thanks, one less thing off my mind ^_^ (This was aimed at tanksin the enhance shamy, cheers )
    Last edited by Auxis; 2010-09-11 at 02:50 PM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

all good i reccomand u have a look at the new mmos of 2011 40k online 40 might be a bit later, tera online gw2 or even rift
    all of them seem to look quiet promissing

What one person would call a waste others say they love. If youre interested in the concept of a game, I say try it.

As far as your system... It should be ok.
    CPU: 2.8GHz CPU or equivalent
    RAM: 1GB RAM
    Video: NVIDIA® 5900 Ultra with 128MB RAM / ATI Radeon™ x700 with 128MB RAM or higher
    HDD: 15GB hard disk space
    DirectX® 9.0c (6/2008 update)
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.