LotRO registration help

Now that LOTRO is free i wanted to try it out. I downloaded the game and when i went to register on the right hand column on the site it didnt work. It said it would send me a e mail, which it failed to do. I made sure all the info was correct and attempted it 5 times with no luck. Any idea why its not working?

The site seems to be having a few issues. Due to high volume?
    Retry in 30min-1 hour or even wait until tomorrow. If that doesnt work contact their support directly.
    Last edited by Mijen; 2010-09-12 at 05:26 AM.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

It must be because it's having issues. It happened to be yesterday as well, and i waited for a few more hours so i could try it again, and it worked.

One thing i do want to point out is, The only way you can get a F2P account is that way. I tried using the same account for DDO, and it didn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Is F2P for LOTRO or for DDO? because i saw soemthing saying a 10 day trial for LOTRO, i though it was free?

Both are FREE now.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

I thought something was fishy when I tried to register yesterday and actually they never send an email to you. Register via lotro.com then download whichever version fits you best. Once the game is installed it will patch itself and you can play it from there. No need to get a product key or email.