Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Whoa, nice
    Looks like the teeth and eyes were changed a bit too. Can't wait to see the full model, but it looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    They are much more customizable than taurens. Don't be fooled by the beta, because the beta isn't a finished product. And once again, I'm 100% sure there will be at least ONE calm face in the bunch.
    Just by fur color, and beard and or braids. So they basically have more fur colors and ear customization (AKA horn customization). They've had quite a while to work on the worgen, Gilneas isn't even finished yet, and we still have only perma-snarl faces for the males.

I don't want ONE calm face. It'll just be female trolls with 90% having the same face all over again.

worgen women have six nipples.Great next there will be a tauren, dreani and worgen strip bar .

Quote Originally Posted by Zaerix View Post
    Ugh.

I was hoping the female would look... Not as ferocious. The males look terrible with the perma snarling face already, and they decide to smack the ugly mug onto the females too.

It doesn't make sense for a Worgen to be permanently pissed when they're sitting in Dalaran having a drink or playing with their Toy Train or eating cake or something else.

For the love of god, satan, buddha, zeus, or the flying spaghetti monster, CLOSE THEIR LIPS!

At least it's better than the old no teeth face.

Side note: I also liked the older eyes better.
    Worgen are...well...Werewolves...They only go into their worgen form when they need to fight, or if they are pissed.
    If you don't like the idea of WEREWOLVES being angry...you should go back to playing a gnome or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggers View Post
    Worgen are...well...Werewolves...They only go into their worgen form when they need to fight, or if they are pissed.
    If you don't like the idea of WEREWOLVES being angry...you should go back to playing a gnome or something.
    They're also supposed to have retained their human minds and aren't just slobbering beasts, like some people want them to be. Don't even say, "Then go human form." It's not even customizable, so my perfect worgen will likely be a balding facial hairless human with a constipated face.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not true at all, the Worgen can be in any form they want, unless they are in combat or darkflight.
    I'll NEVER be a human, I'll try my transformation once then never change again.

So yeah, I guess when Im calmly strolling down the street I'll be snarling and frothing from the mouth, unless Blizz actually puts a proper calmer face in.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

The point of a Worgen is to be a beast. Sure you have you're human mind, but you're still a beast. Not some happy little puppy. I don't like Worgen, but I still think that they should look respectable. Not like the old Worgen faces.

The point of a Worgen is to be a beast. Sure you have you're human mind, but you're still a beast. Not some happy little puppy. I don't like Worgen, but I still think that they should look respectable. Not like the old Worgen faces.
    Well, to be fair, even rabid creatures don't look permanently angry. I do like perma-snarl faces, but they are quite silly from a realistic standpoint.

I fail to see how the old worgen faces looked anything like a puppy. If I had a puppy that looked like that, I'd probably shoot it and incinerate its body lest its non-puppiness somehow spread to other puppies.

Respectable being looking like you want to kill and mutilate everything in sight, constantly? The new faces (of which all are perma-snarl) all scream, "DLAH KILL SLOBBER DROOL" to me, not someone trying to keep the beast inside.

Misc: They seem to have finished the female worgen transformation. However, it's unviewable due to the fact that the model is a pink cube, and the female human's side is still the same as before.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneElite View Post
    Misc: They seem to have finished the female worgen transformation. However, it's unviewable due to the fact that the model is a pink cube, and the female human's side is still the same as before.
    In case some of you haven't seen it yet, this is what the female Worgen screen currently looks like: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/251...1010085122.jpg

Oh look at all the furries getting their panties in a twist because someone put a mad-face on their object of interest :<

On topic: It's probably gonna look great. It's about time alliance got a ferocious race. I mean, even the demony race we got looks nice and friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by OBGYN Kenobi View Post
    In case some of you haven't seen it yet, this is what the female Worgen screen currently looks like: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/251...1010085122.jpg
    Sexy.

The current face (>IMO<) looks good. The old one just makes me think "Oh, Hello. I am just a mild mannered wolf. Would you like some tea?" The tea part is just because of their accent :P

Quote Originally Posted by Daumier View Post
    Sexy.
    I agree. Just look at those sharp edges, man.

Awe, I really liked the old female soften look

i think i prefered the older eyes, and the older female one looks better (IMO), hard to judge without it on a proper model tho. And its nice to see blizzard putting effort into character models fingers crossed they will realise the older races need some attention as well.

I agree, the perma-snarl is not indicative of the cultural dignity of Gilneas. Its too feral. I’m not saying they should look dignified in Worgen form, it would be pretty absurd to see them with a perfectly-snooty-British- nobility expression and wearing a monocle and top hat whilst checking the time on their stem-wind pocket watch. Both are extremes however. There needs to be a middle ground, where in they look fearsome still, but in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Oh look at all the furries getting their panties in a twist because someone put a mad-face on their object of interest :<
    Obvious troll is very obvious. Just because we want characters and not some stupidly retarded horror movie plot device does not mean we're furries. What it means is that we want a respectable looking character who doesn't look retardedly angry all the time for no reason whatsoever, and we don't want some stupid horror plot device that's kept in the shadows 99% of the entire film length because making it visible kills any fear or suspense that it could build.

The alpha Worgen looked angry when in combat, and they looked calm out of combat, like real respectable characters should. These worgen are just stock NPC's that lack any differences from each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post

On topic: It's probably gonna look great. It's about time alliance got a ferocious race. I mean, even the demony race we got looks nice and friendly.
    That's kind of stupid to say, since I am an actual furry, and I'm more than cool with the savage faces.

(No, I don't want to have sex with it... perverts.)
    Last edited by Malthurius; 2010-09-11 at 07:01 PM.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)