Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    How about "Batmon"

I do believe the flight form will remain birds.

Worgen I hope will be a pale grey bird (same model as NE/Tauren) With scruffy fur around its head and worgen ears.

Troll I hope will be a dark red with troll markings across the face and small tusks protruding from the beak, also it should have a mohawk.

Would be sweet. Makes sense lore wise, but guaranteed to make some people QQ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    Bats represent dead, old, dirt, mud, blood, meat, darkness etc. That's not the lore behind Troll race.
    O rly? and if you are saying the truth... why are trolls bat riders?

well smoke some weed and play your druid in flight form then you will know how the troll flight form looks like

15+ Year Old Account
    Worgen can fly in their human form

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    wut?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Yes they just jump in to a anti-personal mine!

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelith View Post
    If so it kinda would require the other races to get their specific ones aswell.
    AFAIK tauren and NE already have specific flying forms

Deleted
    maybe they will make glyphs to alter your form (flight form only) 1 glyph will do it will alter your form acordingly (is this the right word ?)to your race

they are doing this with the sham ghostwolf, well sort off

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bat fits for a worgen too, honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Praiseworthy View Post
    actually, we are getting tiger cat form. it may not look like hers, but they look more badass than hers. green tigers ftw. not to mention the mohawks and tusks.....
    im just guessing here..but i assume...for you at least..the uglier the better huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    In the hearts of every man, woman and child
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Troll_batrider

its part of their culture, would make a lot of sense.
    Espcially since the Darkspear dont even worship bird spirits

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    Bats represent dead, old, dirt, mud, blood, meat, darkness etc. That's not the lore behind Troll race.
    In lore, all darkspears think that birds are weak and in wc3 Trolls use bats.

10+ Year Old Account
    on beta a this is hwo the troll druid form looks like:http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/z...210_135339.jpg

just a regular bird but ye a bat would be cool on troll.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Darkspear trolls are Jungle Trolls. Jungle Trolls are originally of the Gurubashi empire. Gurubashi Empire trolls worship the Jungle Loa. The Jungle Loa are the Tiger, the Panther, The Bat, The Snake, and The Spider. The Darkspear, (though the Zandalari probably worship him as well), as a clan, worship Bwonsomdi - guardian of the dead, as well.

There are some loa who transfer between types of trolls. For instance, Shadra - the Spider Queen, is worshiped by the forest trolls (see - Amani). That's why in the hinterlands is Shadra'Alor. Although this particular tribe of amani trolls worship Shadra, most Amani do not.

It's Penguin Heaven, Dave. It's anywhere you want it to be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    I don't know if you've seen the flight forms of druids, but they are different from one another.
    In addition, one of the Loa is a Bat God(Hi There ZG) and trolls have already used bat form as a flight form/mount. So there is existing use of bat as a flight form, but the troll flight and moonkin forms will most likely be parrots in various kool-aid hurl colors.
    "Hmm... They seem to be divided between images of a serpent spirit and a bird spirit. No self-respecting Darkspear troll engages in bird worship. Their spirits are weak, capricious, and best left to the Amani.

But the serpent, <name>, the serpent wields considerable power and this is the spirit I shall study."
    -Seer Janidi at Zabra'jin, Spirits of the Feralfen Questline

Food for thought!
    They may be "different" but both versions are birds. The only thing changed is color and a few details like ears. I like the idea of a bat versions but its reaching a bit. Lots of people imagined both Troll and Worgen getting unique animals like Raptors and Wolves, respectively. But it just ended up being repainted cat forms for instance. Not holding out hope for a bat flying form.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    They may be "different" but both versions are birds. The only thing changed is color and a few details like ears. I like the idea of a bat versions but its reaching a bit. Lots of people imagined both Troll and Worgen getting unique animals like Raptors and Wolves, respectively. But it just ended up being repainted cat forms for instance. Not holding out hope for a bat flying form.
    This. It makes me sad to see how naive people are, even though Blizzard proves them wrong constantly.
    There will with 99% certainty not be any new unique flight-forms. Blizzard just slightly alter existing forms
    with race specific quirks (Trolls = tusks, Druids = ears, Tauren = horns etc.), it's what they do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamocra View Post
    well smoke some weed and play your druid in flight form then you will know how the troll flight form looks like
    Weed doesnt really affect your vision in such a way. very high doses of LSD in forms of blotters might do the trick, though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sontrowa View Post
    Anyone else happen to notice that during the Zalazane's Fall event that Zen'tabra, the troll druid, flew around as a bat? I'm hoping that it's not a case of "she's special and we thought it would be funny" and that it carries over to troll druids when the class/race combos come.

I expect a lot of "Batman" related troll druid names.

Yeah, and get cat form was also a tiger and we know Trolls aren't getting that.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama