Thread: Gamer question

Gamer question

ok i plan to do 2 all nighters when fallout new vegas comes out and i wont leave my room expect for food

am i the only person like this?

Deleted
    The game world looks so much better than fallout 3... I think I'll be doing that too.

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer not to sacrifice my sense of well-being for entertainment's sake.
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

Im not familiar with the game in question, but WoW expansions tend to do that to me. GAME ON!
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    Im not familiar with the game in question, but WoW expansions tend to do that to me. GAME ON!
    Indeed.

I do it with SC2 quite often as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would if I could but I can't so I won't....

15+ Year Old Account
    Though I know the game, I agree I never see my self doing it on a "single player" game. But the WoW expansions are the only thing I can bother to pull an all nighter with lol. Wasent really a big fan of Fallout 3, I'll pick this one up though, when it's on sale. Gotta save for Halo:Reach, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, and WoW:Cataclysm Collector's Edition, Fable 3.

Umm, no I don't feel the need to stay up for that long, I'll enjoy it, but no need to play that long for me. I have too many other things I do during my day.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Though I know the game, I agree I never see my self doing it on a "single player" game. But the WoW expansions are the only thing I can bother to pull an all nighter with lol. Wasent really a big fan of Fallout 3, I'll pick this one up though, when it's on sale. Gotta save for Halo:Reach, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, and WoW:Cataclysm Collector's Edition, Fable 3.
    As F:NV is being made by some of the original team, we have high expectations that will be everything FO3 failed to be. I'd give it a go, if I were you.
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

When I get a new game I really want to play I always play it as much as I can for as long as I can, but it does annoy me at times. Mostly because then if I beat the game really quick from playing it so much it feels like I then wasted all that money for nothing. I remember when I got The Legacy of Kain: Defiance when it was brand new, I paid 45 bucks for it but then ended up beating it in less then a day total play time. I didn't play from start to finish, but I just beat it so fast it was less then a day so it felt like I had wasted money.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was behind on Wrath of the Lich King release, I was at the midnight launch in London, however I went to Cyprus the next day. When I got back, I got a bottle of rum and went at it for 3 days to catch up to 80.

I honestly do not remember what happened during those 10 levels, when I levelled my second character to 80, it was like doing it for the first time.

Really? What's the point?
    Why wait and pay for a game just to plow through it in a few days.
    It's like are you more satisfied after 1 slice of pizza or after you're all groggy and bloated from eating the whole pie at once.

I don't like fallout so I won;t even be buying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play the Fallout games myself, but I will probably have to poke my husband at around 2am and remind him that he needs to stop playing and get some sleep so he can go to work in the morning. *laughs*
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overmind the 3rd View Post
    As F:NV is being made by some of the original team, we have high expectations that will be everything FO3 failed to be. I'd give it a go, if I were you.
    I am. I'll rent it from Gamefly and if I like it I'll buy it. When it's below 30 of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not alone. When Cata is released, I plan on spending a few days locked away in my room, venturing out only for food, drink and occasionally to shower and use the toilet. >.>