Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    When you register only to QQ about others QQ'ing, you could atleast try and be perfect yourself.
    "At least" is a phrase consisting of two words. Additionally, "try to" is the grammatically correct formulation.

(Now someone will inevitably point out the mistake[s] that I have made, and this thread will spiral to ever-greater depths of pedantry.)

Better that than to ever-greater depths of pederasty.

Quote Originally Posted by dan.tabris View Post
    "At least" is a phrase consisting of two words. Additionally, "try to" is the grammatically correct formulation.

(Now someone will inevitably point out the mistake[s] that I have made, and this thread will spiral to ever-greater depths of pedantry.)
    Considering being a grammar nazi is against the forum rules it would most likely be better for everyone to just stop. In relation to the talent, it's a little like the Paralysis talent in the Shadow tree, which I am sure could be useful but which I am planning on skipping simply for the times where Mind Blast would crit and root the target when I don't want it to.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.