Worgen Hairstyle

One question, the new worgen model, will have hairstyles? or it will only have the actual grey hair?

10+ Year Old Account
    They have a mane with different braid/facial hair options to go with them.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    At the moment the hairstyle option only adds braids, similar to how tauren work.

Just to make sure, since I might have missed news while I was on holiday, there's also no news on female worgen as of yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Just to make sure, since I might have missed news while I was on holiday, there's also no news on female worgen as of yet?
    They scrapped female worgen and made pink boxes playable instead...

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/171/worgenfemale.png

that's lame , i wanted hair =/
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

I still don't understand blizzard's reasoning behind going "They don't need hair..they need 'different' braids!"
    Pata pata pata pon. Pata pata pata pon. pon pon pata DIE*stabstabstab*

To be Honest... I liked the First Worgen model they Came out with the Best. It was Neat, Polished, and had much more variety when it came down to customizing your worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Larc View Post
    I still don't understand blizzard's reasoning behind going "They don't need hair..they need 'different' braids!"
    yah, first I found the anime random rofl coloured hair lame...then I saw the barely-changing braid options and decided that I wanted the lame hair XD... no but seriously, can't they replace a bad option with a not-so-bad option instead of a even-more-bad one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larc View Post
    Probably trying to move away from the "anime furry" look they started out with as much as possible. :(

From what ive seen with the Hair styles from screen shots they have the coolest looking ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    Casual gamer is bound by self limitation. Hardcore gamer is stopped only by outside limitations (such as jobs/school, stuff that is necessity).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    To be Honest... I liked the First Worgen model they Came out with the Best. It was Neat, Polished, and had much more variety when it came down to customizing your worgen.
    Agree x100000

Deleted
    Yeah the new 'hair' options are so dull. And I really hope that we're going to be able to choose a face option that doesn't have those ridiculous lower-jaw fangs jutting a mile out of their face! -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Well, the only thing I remember about the old worgen is that next to EVERYBODY complained about them looking like puppies and wanted them to be ferocious. Blizzard listened and now we will complain about that. Ask and you shall receive, but what you receive you might not always like.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)