Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Ret got raped with the nerf-bat. However this is just PTR so it’ll prolly get buffed by Wednesday.

Zealotry should be free.

Templar Verdict should do a hell a lot more damage, perhaps less while Zealotry is active.

All Judgment’s need to do more base damage.

Art of War needs to trigger more often and it needs a secondary option of some kind.

So this may sound stupid but when i go to the PTR page its still showing me 3.3.3 and i cant get 4.0.1 what should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    So this may sound stupid but when i go to the PTR page its still showing me 3.3.3 and i cant get 4.0.1 what should i do?
    Sounds like you're doing it from the battle.net page! You need to go to whichever version(s) website you have and actually click on the PTR button in the navigation bar, enter in your information & click download for PC. Should be the right patch at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Somertonz View Post
    So in the PTR did they do the stat change, like get rid of ArP? if so, what did they put on DBW?
    DBW and Sharpend Twilight Scale now has Crit instead of Arp.

On other gear Arp seem to have been replaced with Crit OR Haste. Bit random there is my impression

Not sure anyone has brought this up but, here is a video of a bug on the ptr that allows flying in azeroth, have a lock and another player summon you from either northrend or outlands (you already have to be mounted and flying for it to work) and when you accept you stay on your mount and can fly, but if you zone change it will dismount you.
    "--Many class changes. You won't like the ones made to your own class but you'll think the changes made to the 9 other classes are all overpowered." - Tigole
    Quote Originally Posted by stormshadow243 View Post
    Garrosh dreams about his father touching him, and Varian has dreams about his dead wife with "Crawling" by Linkin Park blasting in the background on a constant loop.

The thorns change sucks. Blizz better put it back the way it was.

so, can any1 get the character copier working?

Deleted
    lulk

Last edited by mmoc09a541cfdc; 2010-09-13 at 08:37 AM.

Are the mount rewards for doing the ICC heroic feats of strength still in there? The frost wyrms. I was thinking of getting back into the game with Cataclysm and was wondering how long those were going to be available...
    "You are better than I am," Inigo admitted.
    "So it seems. But if that is true, then why are you smiling?"
    "Because," Inigo answered, "I know something you don't know."
    "And what is that?" asked the man in black.
    "I'm not left-handed."

its weird when i open my WoW game and push the Public Test button instead of opening the PTR game it bring me to a web page the one that you have to log on you battle net acct and check if you char are ready to be use but there all ready to be use.

YES!! they removed the one aspect of resilience that I wanted removed the most, woohoo!!

can anybody tell me at what rate we will be gaining talent points as we level up? or do we get all 41 of them at lvl 10?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

If I had to guess the release date (though probably someone else already guessed it) I'd say the 7th of December. Why? Because in the Gnomer retaking fluff text on Blizz's website, the person talks of a "12.7% chance of a cataclysmic event". 12.7.

Which is a Tuesday, by the way.

Just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    The thorns change sucks. Blizz better put it back the way it was.
    Don't hold your breath.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Don't hold your breath.
    I'll hold a hammer to kalgan's head and order him to change it, lol

Deleted
    With an 8 day character transfer wait, and the fact without one you gotta level, im not too excited..

Ya this Ptr is awsome

Wow, nice. This should probably be out before october im guessing... Or I could be wrong. Either way... can't wait! Ty for the postie!

i have a paladin on the test realm and its ao fun when i beat people and they say "now this games even more retarded" then i say "no they just made it retard proof and accually challenging" I also lol'd when my brother hit with Obliterate on 2H frost for 15k, just 2 could bring my pally to 5694 hp XD

Deleted
    What?? :O