Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sollace View Post
    Wait...so i cant test the class changes without being in beta?
    Nope, The content will be there in a "files" form. But you won't have access to it until you apply a Cataclysm key to your account.

Deleted
    I don't know about you guys, but over here in Europe, the Patch 4.0.0 is now downloading in the background... Sure, it's not 4.0.1, but it's a 1.74 GByte start...

Deleted
    i just cant w8

Deleted
    4.0 is coming down on background downloader for live as I am typing this....

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Playing the PTR is so broken right now for premades its sad. but im really glad that fire mages are something to look at for people who never bothered to roll on a mage in the past. Shadow priest are also being redone and feel pretty smooth for dps and also mobility. I read that people are complaining that they cant play the new content. just wait for them to fix all the bugs and get you a product worth playing. i got dced six times and every time they put a new build out all my toons are deleted from PTR. so im just going to wait and be blown away by the final live version.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirsom View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but over here in Europe, the Patch 4.0.0 is now downloading in the background... Sure, it's not 4.0.1, but it's a 1.74 GByte start...

4.5Gbyte for me