Does this addon exist

Gday all, just a quick addon question, i use Dotimers but its old and bland and i wanna change, is there a dot timer out there that puts like a focus on every one of my dotted targets to make multi dotting a lil easier? if not any recommendations for a change of addon?

Cheers!

ForteXorcist does this.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    ForteXorcist does this.
    i just did a lil playing around with the addon, where can i make it to focus all the dot targets so i dont have to tab dot..

i got a feeeling blizzard wouldnt allow such a mechanic cos it would make it very easy to multi dot 5 things
    Last edited by Grath; 2010-09-12 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    ForteXorcist does this.
    For now. Once the patch hits, who knows what mods will work and which ones wont.

It'll be a gosh derned nightmare I tells ya.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Try ellipsis.

you can config Gladius to display each of your dots on every target. You can make it so it always shows your 4 main spells (haunt, curse of agony, Unstable aff, and Haunt) or you know, whatever you set it to. When you dot a target, that spell is highlighted on ur gladius. Pretty useful IMO

i thought gladius was an arena only addon, can u use it for pve too?

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't personally tried it, but DocsNamePlates can display dots directly on the nameplates in the gameworld. At least the screenshots look promising:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...9-r8.html#info

Don't know if it works for every unit or just your target/focus though. But giving it a try if you want that feature wouldn't hurt.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    Tidy Plates has a Debuff Tracker function for this, I personally have it disabled. But from what ive seen it adds a small debuff icon and a timer on each Health plate. Looks pretty good although I could imagine it being a bit of a mess with lots going on

15+ Year Old Account
    I use TidyPlates too, without the debuff tracker, but AFAIK it will only show the debuffs on the plates of your current target/focus. That's why I suggested DocsNamePlates.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    You got me wondering a little, So i quickly tested on my hunter. I had hunters mark on 1 mob and serpent sting on another, seems to track debuff on multiple targets (although I didnt test it extensively) there could be limits to it. Might be worth trying anyway

Deleted
    Docs name plates is pretty good for affliction warlocks to say the least. It's also very easy to configure so you have the name plates you want in terms of looks, size and all that jizz.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ameplates.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    i just did a lil playing around with the addon, where can i make it to focus all the dot targets so i dont have to tab dot..

i got a feeeling blizzard wouldnt allow such a mechanic cos it would make it very easy to multi dot 5 things
    You can only set one focus, tab targetting is still neededto multi dot, that will always be the case

Im currently trying out platebuffs which is working well, but it just seems buggy and untidy.. but still handy