Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    Assuming the MMO-Champion logo is a registered trade mark, did you not just violate their rights and committed an act of crime?

More on topic, if that were ever to be the Cataclysm log-in screen I'd most likely get very sick very fast looking at it.
    It was just added seeing this was first posted on MMOC forums. There's no breach of any kind intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    Assuming the MMO-Champion logo is a registered trade mark, did you not just violate their rights and committed an act of crime?

More on topic, if that were ever to be the Cataclysm log-in screen I'd most likely get very sick very fast looking at it.
    You are truly a fool.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

alra(M)arla is my god.

15+ Year Old Account
    Locking this thread due to the Majority of Flamers and Trolls in this thread.

Also, little advice: Read a bit before actually posting that it is "fake" and stuff.
    There is some interesting information in this thread, and it could have turned into a good discussion.

Unfortunately, this is not the case.

Locked.
    Dawwwwwww