New spell Videos / Request Thread

So now that Beta is (mostly) on PTR, I decided to make a few videos of the new spells, in 1080p HD. Also, if anyone wants to see something from the PTR, I'll record it.

Chakra, Revelations (Holy Word: Chastise + Chakra) and Shadowy Apparition

YouTube Version
    Last edited by Vook; 2010-09-12 at 07:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool. I like this. Though upload them to youtube please. This is not 1080p quality Does not look clear at all in full screen.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Agree. Use YouTube to ensure everyone can see the videos. Whatever format that site uses is not web compliant.

Quote Originally Posted by BondExtreme View Post
    Cool. I like this. Though upload them to youtube please. This is not 1080p quality Does not look clear at all in full screen.
    Well the video source is 1920x1080, and I exported it to 1920x1080 with Sony Vegas Pro 9. The video file on my computer appears clear in full screen, too. I think Own3d.TV only goes to 720p. Last time I uploaded a 1080p video to YouTube, it actually looked WORSE than Own3d.TV...I'll try again anyways.

Uploaded the same file to YouTube, and compared them...the YouTube one looks sharp, but TOO sharp on text. Download screenshot comparison here. Only uploading them to SendSpace because every single image upload site resizes them.
    Last edited by Vook; 2010-09-12 at 07:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

15+ Year Old Account
    TY for creating and sharing this video. :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice video, one thing I would like to see is the Shadowy App spell but with you Dotting three targets and running around a bit. (Moving effects proc chance, making it a key pvp part) Only the real problem I saw.