Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    A Troll raide? How about Zul'Forum! JK.

I would like to see WotA, would love to see Nelfarion's breaking point, (Broxiger on Dragon back), Alexstraza, Malfurion and Illidan in their day. It would make for a huge Plot reminder for anyone who did Hyjal questing zone and had no idea what was going on. It would have Zin'Azshari, one of the most magnificent cities in Warcraft lore, which we probably wouldnt see until a sea related expansion.

I'm hoping for more than just 3 Tiers. I love their raid design now as well. Like 4 bosses and a 5th unlocked if you've done hardmodes? And with each tier has about 3 raids, if remember correctly that's information from a blue post. So the raid content will be quite diverse nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    I just looked that up, and it appears we do. I suppose that would make Azshara the water-raid boss rather then Neptulon.
    Nope, Blizzard has said we're not fighting Azshara at all this expansion. But you know how they are about sticking to things said early on in beta. :P

Quote Originally Posted by oradros View Post
    there gonna have something new in karazhan check on the top of the tower you will see an entrance
    Quote Originally Posted by oradros View Post
    not that one on the bridge you need your fly mount to go there
    No, that one has always been there as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    These are my current predictions I've had for the last month or so, and the ones I'm going to stay with until new info develops.

4.1 Patch - Fury of the Elements

- Firelands (Ragnoras)
    - Abyssal Maw (Neptulon)

4.2 Patch - Dreams of the Past

- War of the Ancients (Xavius)
    - Rift of Aln (Nightmare Old God)

4.3 Patch - Death of the Destroyer

- Temple of Earth or Grim Batol (Deathwing)
    Why Neptulon? As far as I know, there's a 5 man where players are defending him from the Naga. And I thought the Firelands was going to be a raid on launch.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Firelands is confirmed to be pushed back to 4.1.

As far as Neptulon. There is another Abyssal Maw instance in the game files and it was suppose to be another 5m instance inside of Vashj'ir. In fact the portal for it is still present in beta I believe. I'm guessing they are holding it back to retro fit it as a raid zone. Plus Blizzard likes to theme their patches, so a Fire and Water patch makes a whole ton of sense with two Elemental Lords the focus.

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    That's pretty reasonable for 4.1 and 4.2, however I think your location for Deathwing is a bit off. Grim Batol is pretty much done with the Bastion of Twilight raid and the Grim Batol 5-man, and there isn't really a place for Deathwing in the Temple of Earth while still keeping the quest hub relavent.

Really where the final encounter with Deathwing will take place is a complete unknown at this point. Possibilities include such places as Kezen, the Maelstrom, or Kul Tiras. There's a huge number of possibilities here.
    Heh, I would laugh if Deathwing seeks out the Tomb of Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by boloney View Post
    cot: Troll wars :d
    best idea ever!!!!11!!11!!!1!1!!

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    The Uldum raid is The Throne of Four Winds. It will be out in release: http://static.wowhead.com/images/wow.../zoom/5034.jpg
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Throne_of_the_Four_Winds

There is a raid instance portal for an Abyssal Maw raid in Beta. So they most likely will eventually put something there.
    I do believe, at least officially, The Throne of Four Winds is not technically IN Uldum, it exists in the Skywall, besides, we had Blackwing Lair, Molten Core and Blackrock Spire (all officially raid instances) in the same building.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drukai View Post
    I do believe, at least officially, The Throne of Four Winds is not technically IN Uldum, it exists in the Skywall, besides, we had Blackwing Lair, Molten Core and Blackrock Spire (all officially raid instances) in the same building.
    The entrance is in the sky above Uldum and it's on the Uldum map, so for all intents and purposes it's in Uldum. :P

New troll raid with lots of trees gogo

We can only guess, but in my mind we will have an Old God encounter, (I want to see) a Xavius encounter, something-off-the-storyline encounter and a Deathwing encounter.
    "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." -Mike Tyson