Patch whatever its called

so since we can now test patch something something (cant remember numbers) when do you guys reckon it will be out on live servers?
    Norway Ftw!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    When it's ready! I dunno, a month, month and a half?

Patch 4.0.1 and a couple weeks before Cata. comes out.

I am betting on the two week warning for arenas this Tuesday. So I am going to bet 3 weeks from Tuesday. They already have everything implemented that we can do at level 80, so I don't see much of a reason to let the patch go out.

anyone remember how this was in tbc? im all fuzzy
    Norway Ftw!

10+ Year Old Account
    about a month I´d guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd say about 2-3 weeks of ptr then the patch will come out. After that we will have about a month till cata

Raids in beta arent implemented yet and game has alot of bugs , when u see people testing raids and Blizzard saying they are happy with class designs and game is bug free THEN and ONLY THEN u can say game is close to release
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.