4.01 PTR - Threat issues?

I was wondering if anyone had tanked ptr and noticed significant drops in tps with deathknights and warriors. Having played with all three tanks on my main I encountered 2 paladin tanks that had relatively minor issues holding threat in comparison to the instant aggro loss on all non main target mobs on 3 dks, and just basically me rogue tanking against the one warrior I saw, even with tricks. Did I have bad luck with groups, or is threat still in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryquis View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had tanked ptr and noticed significant drops in tps with deathknights and warriors. Having played with all three tanks on my main I encountered 2 paladin tanks that had relatively minor issues holding threat in comparison to the instant aggro loss on all non main target mobs on 3 dks, and just basically me rogue tanking against the one warrior I saw, even with tricks. Did I have bad luck with groups, or is threat still in the works?
    I did a random on my boomkin and the DK couldnt even keep agro over the heals. It was kindve sad tbh.
    Signature goes here.

Threat is still very much a Work in Progress on the beta realm so it would be safe to assume the same here. It was nerfed heavily from Wrath levels though, that much I can tell you definitely.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the minus threat talents are gone as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't even get on.. the "play" window opens up and says it's not working.

I was getting similar errors the night before i posted this - the stream play didnt work, it was giving me graphical errors when I booted that i knew i could run on wotlk, and it stuck me at connected till i powercycled my router. Overall the feel of this ptr is alot less "test" and alot more "work out the bugs for us cause they arent doin it rite on beta"

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about at level cap but while leveling anyway warrior threat seems fine. Definitely have to work to hold aggro, which is awesome. My prot paladin on live is very boring by comparison.