Thread: [TV] South Park

Page 1 of 58
... LastLast

[TV] South Park

Whos excited for the new season of south park in October!!!!!!

I know I am I love this show
    Basically, my last guild leader was a wheel-chair bound Mexican who wanted to be Black, posted pictures of his dad claiming it was him, had the hots for his sister, created a fantasy in which his sister was his wife and that they had twin daughters together, and thought he was an FBI agent.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a good show to watch in moderation. I wish they would go back to the way they were like five years ago, back when it was more funny and less...insulting......

I enjoyed South Park as a teenager, several years ago. I still do to some extent.

However, it is going into it's 15th season. It's begining to suffer from the same fate as the Simpsons and Hilary Clinton. It's drying up and the orginal reason for attraction is gone.

Poor Bill...
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    I enjoyed South Park as a teenager, several years ago. I still do to some extent.

However, it is going into it's 15th season. It's begining to suffer from the same fate as the Simpsons and Hilary Clinton. It's drying up and the orginal reason for attraction is gone.

Poor Bill...
    But don't worry. "Like vampires and the south, she will rise again."

Quote SNL . I commend you for the excellent analogy.

Deleted
    When does the new season begin to air?

10+ Year Old Account

Poor Bill...
    Some of the episodes at the end of last season and the first of this have been some of the best.

Season 15 doesn't start until next year, October brings use some more of Season 14 and in honesty, the last 3/4 season of South park have been awesome... "The Coon", "Fishsticks", " Medicinal Fried Chicken", "200 and 201", they just keep getting better... Although the last episode was average "Cripple Summer".

i thought they said 14 will be their last season?

Deleted
    Who killed Kenny ~_~

Quote Originally Posted by ShitShyShoes View Post
    i thought they said 14 will be their last season?
    I don't think South Park will end anytime soon. Many episodes take their basic ideas from real world events so supply is "endless". It's kinda like The Simpsons in this way.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Poor Bill...
    The Simpsons is still good what are you talking about !

Deleted
    doesnt chance the fact that southpark still get me rofl everytime

South Park will keep going for years, the way they make episodes as a satyrical spin-off of world current events in my opinion is fantastic, people actually watch south park, see a current episode and (if they havent been up to date with news) think haha that was funny i wonder what it is mostly poking fun at, and then go look it up. i know i do, its a great medium, basically an animated satyrical comedy, with a subtle informational background, even if most do not notice, it is trey and matt stone subtlely showing there views of what is happening in the world.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    GOOD GOD(s)! The Jersey episode is one of my all time favorites! I loved it! If you don't agree, "its a jersey thing"!
    For the Emperor.

The Jersey episode was pretty amazing. I laughed so hard I though my stiches were going to pop. I actually think that the Snooki in that episode looked better then the real one.

I still think they somwhat deteriorated by upping their graphics a lot, but nothing can ever top "terk er jerbs".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-PII2rSLVo

Compilation leaves me in stitches every time.

Deleted
    I cant wait for it , I still find the Episodes really funny and good, even though they have moved more towards a Story and less about Swearing and insults. Its still awesome though and I cant wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're muffgarbage!

"The Reggae Shaman"

sry i need to post sth cause i wanne post an url in a thread

IM EXCITED I WANNA SEE MORE SNOOKI CREATIONS!

"snooki want smoosh smoosh!"
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...