Any news yet on old world Loremaster?

What happens to it in Cat. Does it become Feat of Strength? Does it stay pretty much the same but with new world quests?

Personaly I think it should be made a 'Feat of Strength' the old world quests on Loremaster is hard going!
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead. And that World of Warcraft... died with him"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing it will become a feat of strength (I hope I get to keep my title), but that the Loremaster title will still be obtainable from the "new" quest achivements.

I imagine it will become a Feat of Strength, and I don't think they'd take the title away from people who have already go it.

I guess the old world explorations achievements will become a FoS too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ylera View Post
    I imagine it will become a Feat of Strength, and I don't think they'd take the title away from people who have already go it.

I guess the old world explorations achievements will become a FoS too?
    Probably.

Just got my Loremaster title the other day. Here's hoping for a FoS.

Deleted
    I wish Blizzard announces earlier if Loremaster ach is gonna be removed or not, I need to know if its worth it to get it :S

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember reading a blue post a long while ago saying you'll still be able to get Loremaster and Insane in the Membrane in Cataclysm. I'll try to find the post and link it here.

Deleted
    yes, i remember a blue post that said u will keep it. I guess there will be a feat of streagth or something but u will keep the title. U will still have to do the per area new questing achivments if u want those though (just dont automatically get them for already having loremaster)

There've been a lot of new achievements added in recent builds (like 130+), but they are all to do with new content. I guess any feats of strength will get added last.

I'm a FoS whore http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ac...myst&cn=Tirion

Really hoping the feats for old content are made known before Cata hits so I can get them in time. I'll be Exalted with the Zandalar in a couple of days just in case, and then Brood of Nozdormu and the Scepter quest chain are next on my list :P
    ----------------------------------------
    1999 - 2001: Ultima Online
    2001 - 2004: Dark Age of Camelot
    2004 - Today: World of Warcraft
    *** 19 years of MMO gaming ***

Quote Originally Posted by Dalien View Post
    There've been a lot of new achievements added in recent builds (like 130+), but they are all to do with new content. I guess any feats of strength will get added last.

I'm a FoS whore http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ac...myst&cn=Tirion

Really hoping the feats for old content are made known before Cata hits so I can get them in time. I'll be Exalted with the Zandalar in a couple of days just in case, and then Brood of Nozdormu and the Scepter quest chain are next on my list :P
    AQ isn't going away so the rep shouldn't either.

There is no FoS related to the scepter if the gates are already open on your server (pretty sure they are open on all servers by now).
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

The Brood of Nozdormu quest giver outside of CoT is gone on beta however, so the scepter quest chain is also gone. Would be nice to have it completed 'just because' :P

I'm up to the bit where you have to talk to the various dragons around the world.
    1999 - 2001: Ultima Online
    2001 - 2004: Dark Age of Camelot
    2004 - Today: World of Warcraft
    *** 19 years of MMO gaming ***

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    This. The achievements will remain completable when Cata comes, but obviously the requirements will change to suit the new maps.

Last I knew there was now a loremaster subzone thing for each zone inside of Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor, as the achievements are for Outlands and Northrend. I'd imagine the old one would become a feat of strength of sorts, but you'll still be able to get the title the new way if you so desire.

Deleted
    I'm on the beta and it seems they're gonna keep it as a normal achievement.. for now