Bane of Doom question

So while at work (lots of downtime) I was thinking. With the new Bane of Doom and Soul Swap. Let's say you're on a target where an add or 2nd part of a boss (kolgarn or blood princes) would you be able to Doom once. Soul Swap to the 2nd target wait a minute. And cast doom again. Meaning it would be on two targets. Thus doubling the demon proc. The cooldown is one minute from the cast reguarless. So if you swap at like the 30 second tick. Can you have one on the off target for 30 seconds and one on the primary for a minute. With haste. You can get 3 or 4 ticks in even as affliction so the more haste the more you can spread it, the more demon procs. anyone have and proof it won't work this way. Or is this just another way skilled affliction locks can excell ahead others.

believe bane of doom is only able to be on 1 target

Quote Originally Posted by Hellgrazr View Post
    believe bane of doom is only able to be on 1 target
    Last time I checked the only resriction was "one bane per target" meaning doom and agony can't be on the same target. Idk about the "only one doom in general"

It is only one Doom. I went and tested this for you. I Doomed, Soul Swapped, Doomed, Soul Swapped and the second Doom disappeared as soon as the third(first) Doom went back out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    It is only one Doom. I went and tested this for you. I Doomed, Soul Swapped, Doomed, Soul Swapped and the second Doom disappeared as soon as the third(first) Doom went back out.
    Hey thanks a lot for testing this for me. Would have been pretty awesome if it worked though. Can only hope right. I Appreciate the effort.

also the CD from Bane of doom has been removed