Thread: Flying Training

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysard View Post
    Wow - where is all this nerdrage coming from?

I will explain it slowly for you as you seem to have some...issues.

If I claim something (such as...Varian invades IF and smashes the Magni statue and tosses the kid in the Great Forge) everyone would expect me - ME - to provide the source for such a claim. IT only makes sense - logically - since I am the one making the assertion.

It would not be proper for me to say: LULZ - you look it up. I iz right unless you can prove me wrong". If that is your idea of a debate or a logical argument - I pity you.

So, take your little trollish ragegasm and go crawl back under your bridge. Oh, and read up on debates while you're there.
    I think you're mad bro.
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Honestly anyone coming here regularly should know that it's 5k to get the 310 skill I believe it was even on the front page at some point.
    It was.

Quote Originally Posted by Tethrys View Post
    I think you're mad bro.
    No, not mad. Just frustrated with people who don't know how to form a proper argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Honestly anyone coming here regularly should know that it's 5k to get the 310 speed skill I believe it was even on the front page at some point.
    It was.
    I don't doubt that it was. That said, you can't (or, at least, I can't catch everything - all the time). If someone makes a claim, it is common courtesy to provide a link for your source if asked. Correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Sometimes faction pride goes beyond rational lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    No no this is Warcraft, not Lovecraft, I know it's confusing with both of them having old gods, but they're different.
    Knarg: "Man, the Alliance are always either shrieking that they're losing or shrieking that they're winning. What's with that?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyways, When i was on the PTR last night i checked from the trainer and she sold the extra speed for 5k, even though my toon has a few 310s, so maybe they haven't implemented the free upgrade yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Quote Originally Posted by huangzhong9 View Post
    Anyways, When i was on the PTR last night i checked from the trainer and she sold the extra speed for 5k, even though my toon has a few 310s, so maybe they haven't implemented the free upgrade yet.
    You will see it regardless because there is a current tool tip bug with the 310% mounts. If you mouse over your flight mount icon you will see for yourself. Apparently it is fixed if you are new to the beta but people that are from the early releases its still there and will be fixed when we install the retain version. I'm on beta but not messing with the PTR can someone confirm if its corrected or no on the PTR

Quote Originally Posted by Wysard View Post
    No, not mad. Just frustrated with people who don't know how to form a proper argument.

I don't doubt that it was. That said, you can't (or, at least, I can't catch everything - all the time). If someone makes a claim, it is common courtesy to provide a link for your source if asked. Correct?
    Your proposal for post-ignorance cure is denied.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsilly View Post
    I saw the update that they are charging $250 to fly in the old continents, are they still actually selling 310% from the trainer? Thats kind of a punch in the groin to those who earned special mounts
    The 250g skill is actually a way for Blizzard to make people without Cataclysm not be able to fly in Azeroth. If they allowed people to fly directly that would also mean that those without the expansion would be able to do it also. Adding the skill is a better way to code it around that.

The 310% skill is still available on trainers. The skill itself is made free for those who have a 310% at the moment. However all mounts that had 310% will be reduce to 280% when Cataclysm hit. This is one of the reasons those with 310% already get it for free since those mounts get reduced speed. Meaning anyone who wants 310% after Cataclysm (that didn't have a 310% before) will have to buy the skill no matter what you do since there are no 310% mounts anymore at that point.

Might be confusing to read xD And this is what I have read so far