Thread: Zerg Rush

Zerg Rush

As the match countdown begins, all of the Swarm's soldiers gather in the hatchery.

Zergling: Ok, guys, as soon as the match starts, everybody rush to their base and kill the CC.

Queen: OMFG that never works. Half of you stay on defense.

Drone: I'm going to get the mines.

Roach: You tard, that's stupid. We need to go cap Bal.

*Match starts*

Zerglings die: Oh FFS, why didn't anyone else go with me.

Queen: I told you that fails every time.

Zerglings: It failed because no one came with me you moron.

Drones: ZOMG- so many reapers in the mines. *drones die*

Roach: Ok, well you guys are morons so we lost already, now help me cap Bal so we don't lose horribly.

Ultralisks: No, guys, if we just push, we can kill their command center.

OMFG I CAN"T GET OVER THIS DAMN BRIDGE!!!111!!1!!

*The Zerg have captured Snowfall Graveyard*

Zerglings: Are you guys %@*#ing serious?

Roach: Help me kill Bal, I want points.

Queen: They are coming onto the creep. Hey, how come we can't wall off?

Roach: HALP AT BAL!ELEVENTY!!1!

*Zerg will be revealed in 25 seconds*

Zerglings: You guys are all noobs.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

This isn't very cataclysm related, I think you might've posted in the wrong forum?

Woops. Forum has changed a lot. :/

I guess this should be in off-topic tbh.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

10+ Year Old Account
    kinda the way it goes yes.. zergrushes 99% of the times fails and they aren't fun to play. if you don't want to play alterac valley the way it is supposed to be played.. don't play it!!

and oh, change forums

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lmfao.

Yep... that pretty much describes Horde and AV on Whirlwind battlegroup. Good one LOL

Deleted
    I dont get why people get the urge to make random threads in random sections about random subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    I dont get why people get the urge to make random threads in random sections about random subjects.
    Sorry, I've actually been reading/posting long enough to remember when there wasn't a Cataclysm section annoyingly at the top of the listing.

well.. the way i see it you have 2 options now adays because both sides want to zerg 80% of the time. its a matter of who has the balls and a better tank and healer. one time i was the tank and i had my brother on his Hpal healing me. we went in there the second we got there i told em focus drek ill keep the adds off all of you. we won in record time. on the other hand people like to wait till we kill all the towers and the other side wins while were at 50%. the only way to stop the zerg is to meet the zerg right outside of bal which in turn creates a farmfest in the middle and then its just trying to get small groups around to cap bases and mines. sadly all this ends up being is a turtle farm and that isnt all the fun either. another is to have half on D and O and play the game but the ones on D are normally afk and cant handle the zerg if the other side doesnt leave D behind. anyway you look at it AV is one of 2 things a turtle or a zerg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Sorry, I've actually been reading/posting long enough to remember when there wasn't a Cataclysm section annoyingly at the top of the listing.
    Apparently not for long enough to learn to bother looking in what forum you're posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooblefloop View Post
    Apparently not for long enough to learn to bother looking in what forum you're posting.
    He made a common mistake, no need to freakin' rip his throat out.
    shit

I gotta Admit , sometimes when I'm in AV i laugh so hard on people who curse and rage in BG chat that i forget all about the fight and just get some chips and read what they tell each other. Usually fun, sometimes sad.