Thread: Repair Bills

Repair Bills

So, how much is the average repair bill at level 85 going to be?

Deleted
    for raids i hope it wont matter, it might start getting guilds who have like 100kg in the GB and growing to start paying some bills for the achiev ^^ but i have no idea mate

10+ Year Old Account
    atm my green geared (deepholm) lock has about the same repair bill as my full wrathfull lock. so i don't think it's increasing by insane amounts.

32g fully red, just checked. This was with all repairable items being quest greens from cata, mostly from deepholm.
    Last edited by Kobs; 2010-09-13 at 08:33 PM.

Well can't give you the exact number seeing as I'm not in beta.. but some blue people stated that they are going to make more equal durability amongst the cloth/leather/mail/plate so in the sense a clothie will have just as high a repair bill as one in plate..

But all we can do is wait and see

I don't know how much 0% durability gear costs on live with 80 mage at the moment but at least on beta I had to pay almost 80g for it.

Over 9000g!

No but seriously, probally around 150-200g maybe?

whats the aim of the thread? if you're wondering if it's going to be harder to afford repairs at 85 than 80 well... (trying to anticipate the purpose behind this thread)

remember it's normalized by how much gold you can make easily enough. at 80 its very easy to offset the amount you spend on repairs with the amount you make from dailies. Chances are this will be the same at 85..so it really doesn't matter

10+ Year Old Account
    My biggest so far was 50g, I'd expect around 90g with 0 durability.

Big repair bills will still scar the soul.