Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bags of Holding.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

I have. Full [Portable Hole]s means that I have a light carry-on satchel that contains small items as well as five or so pieces of magic extradimensional cloth. I need a gear swap? Throw the cloth on the wall, which opens up the gateway to the extradimensional universe, and climb into the portable hole. Works extra well as a changing room.

Makes it easier to accept that I have two full sets of gear, a spaceman outfit, a whole alchemical lab full of potions and elixirs in addition to whatever vendor items I find (especially considering that I keep only hand-sized things in my actual backpack, now that I think about it. hearthstone, antonidas' coin, blacksmith hammer, good luck half charm, happy fun rock, etc. etc.)

Added bonus with portable holes is the ability to imagine that once a week during server maintenance my character reels out a hose from the ICC Memorial Fountain in Dalaran and washes them out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lucky for me, I keep my bags meticulously organized, so I don't need to worry about the kinds of things that are getting mixed around in them. Food and potions in one bag, herbs in another, arrows in another... Poor vendors and quest givers though. What a disgusting mess they must be handed.
    Axetoface.

My backpack is the disgusting bag with all the dead body parts. The rest of the bags are nice and organized.

my bag made of dragon skin carrys sharp axes swords and daggers and dosen't rip?

Oh, there isn't a day that goes by when I don't think about getting a new purse!

What? Oh! In-game bag? No, not really. I'd rather not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larch View Post
    Nah, it is sig-worthy. Permission to use?
    Would be a large upgrade over your current one, so I would do it.

I was half expecting the OP to start selling something, informercial style

Speak for yourself. I take mine to the cleaners in Dalaran every day.

So am I weird that I purposely throw away bag space to make sure that nothing but food goes into a single bag?

You mean you cant keep a second set of gear, food, quest items, and unused pets in your real life bags? wow noob

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_Bob View Post
    btw.... sorry about the sound... my mic was too loud at first so I turned it down lol
    Your action bars are eerily similar to mine except I'm shadow...

10+ Year Old Account
    My backback is carrying bandages , potions , cloth , a gnomish cape , relics thousands of years old (from ulduar) , various inscription supplies , a huge battle axe(Of culling) plus a rocket launching candle.
    Than in my other bags is an asortment of foods , herbs ,tier soaked hanky , misc trinkets and holiday event items , spices , several entire 25 men feasts , snowballs? and so on with my 5th bag being completely full of a full set of thick tanking plate along with another huge as 2 handed axe (of culling :P) and a spare 1 handed axe im carrying around despite the fact i already have 2 at my waist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Axe Detailer to keep my sack clean.

/thumbsup

I start to think of a comic I saw long time ago. Never managed to find it again : / It was "never wondered how every one seems so muscular with no gym in the whole world of Azeroth?, well, Imagine carryin Mount when not in use, a set of gear, 5 bags... etc. i was such a awsome comic! I believe it was from the front page actually, once ^^