Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Myrrar it's the same as the BC 3.0 ptr and gonna be the same when ti goes live at least 3 classes are gonna be 100% brokenly op or underpowered at 80 they actually nerfed paladins in the 3.0 patch before wrath came out since rets in holy gear could 3 shot people lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course it's going to be broken. They always break it at the pre-expac patch, the expac patch, and takes a few patches after that to fix. Even then, nothing is balanced.

But that has nothing to do with people crying that we can't tank heal when we can, and were actually a lot better at it then we are now, or anything else I was talking about.

I'm talking about balancing 85 healing off what it's like at 80.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by knumskul View Post
    IF the puggers don't let me get a couple of hits on anything, i let those things get a couple of hits on them. That usually spells floor kisser on raid bosses.
    Usually what happens on the rare occasion they start attacking a raid boss before me, the healer panics and heals them, then said healer immediately becomes top of the threat list. Healer is now a floor splatter. Tank gets blame.

Luckily, 99% of the people I've pugged with are smart enough to know you need to let the tank hit the raid boss first. On raid trash or dungeon bosses though is where I have these issues, especially on dungeon trash where people are running ahead of me to pull more stuff and spamming "pull more" when I have less than three groups on me.

Or maybe that's just my battlegroup.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithis View Post
    Resto druid totally lose the ability to heal tanks in raids, we are between the Holy priest and the resto shaman...
    Eh? Even with Nourish refreshing lifebloom stacks? I feel like we can heal tanks better than before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ormula View Post
    Eh? Even with Nourish refreshing lifebloom stacks? I feel like we can heal tanks better than before.
    Only if you lose some other Hot imp talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula View Post
    i agree.

We are in a much better place right now for tanking than we have been for a long time. Perpetual lifebloom when you babysit the person with nourish. who are you going to do that on other than a tank? bomb heal in the form of HT. The way I see it is that they scaled back our OP raid healing abilities and moved it into a more even tank/raid heal capacity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Usually what happens on the rare occasion they start attacking a raid boss before me, the healer panics and heals them, then said healer immediately becomes top of the threat list. Healer is now a floor splatter. Tank gets blame.

Luckily, 99% of the people I've pugged with are smart enough to know you need to let the tank hit the raid boss first. On raid trash or dungeon bosses though is where I have these issues, especially on dungeon trash where people are running ahead of me to pull more stuff and spamming "pull more" when I have less than three groups on me.

Or maybe that's just my battlegroup.
    I'm sorry, but if you are tanking and a healer gets aggro over you and dies, you literally would have had to do nothing to the boss. So maybe no tank blame for the dps dying, but you definitely deserve to get blamed for a healer death

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    I'm sorry, but if you are tanking and a healer gets aggro over you and dies, you literally would have had to do nothing to the boss. So maybe no tank blame for the dps dying, but you definitely deserve to get blamed for a healer death
    Don't underestimate healing aggro especially in combination with bad miss/parry/dodge streaks from the tank at the beginning of the fight. Without MD/Tricks this can go ugly pretty quickly. It's rare but it still happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Higgi View Post
    Don't underestimate healing aggro especially in combination with bad miss/parry/dodge streaks from the tank at the beginning of the fight. Without MD/Tricks this can go ugly pretty quickly. It's rare but it still happens.
    Especially if healers *cough* holy paladins *cough* keep on Righteous Fury on fights where aggro resets or new adds pop out every so often and there's just spam healing deficits all day long. As stated, it's rare, but there are some fights where healers are just dumb and are asking for huge healer aggro on pulls.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

10+ Year Old Account
    My 4.0 druid is my shaman