PTR - anyone else not able to press buttons?

Hey all,
    It seems that I am unable to activate my skills 90% of the time when i press the assigned hotkey. (I am referring to the default UI, skills on the main action bar 1-9, - = ) They may cast every 10th time i smash the button... Any skills I have mapped to the top left bar, to say... Shift+ 1-6, work fine. So when I duel, dps, etc, I am spamming away and nothing happens. so i have to click each skill(NOOB!). to make matters worse, I play on a laptop so clicking is terrible. (That's why I map skills to the majority of my keys.)

System - Macbook pro 15" Mac OSX. maybe it's a mac thing? Maybe not. I've seen some people with the same problem, but many who have no problem.

Anyone else experiencing this or have a fix?

10+ Year Old Account
    Having you tried /reloadui or just exiting and re-entering the game?

i haven't reloadedui, but i have logged out, logged in, restarted, etc. it happens every time i play

If you're running add-ons, some of them are causing this effect. I'm not sure which ones yet as I only use Bartender on the PTRs so you could systematically turn one off and see if the problem goes away and repeat for each add-on.

This is going to sound crazy, but everytime you run into this problem try simply pressing Alt once, and see if that does it.

I cannot tell you what the issue is, but I've experienced something similar and for some magical reason this was always the solution to my problem.

What's the worst that could happen? Try it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    This is going to sound crazy, but everytime you run into this problem try simply pressing Alt once, and see if that does it.

I cannot tell you what the issue is, but I've experienced something similar and for some magical reason this was always the solution to my problem.

What's the worst that could happen? Try it!
    This sounds like a wily ploy to make you end up holding Alt as you press F4 for one of your keybindings.

There's no way anyone can be this nice on the internet.

For a solution, try what others have said. Try it out on different characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

i will try the addon idea when i get on. thanks

---------- Post added 2010-09-14 at 01:21 AM ----------

<3 you guys it was an addon deal!!
    Thanks Antenorra!