Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arteous View Post
    *palmface* do you really need 10 80s to run aq20 ?? if you need more than YOURSELF you need to learn how to play wow.
    Fixed it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I think it's more likely that ZG will end up as the Naxx of Cataclysm. That new Archaeology weapon talks about the return of Hakkar the Soulflayer....

Deleted
    i actually enjoyed naxx... both times

They're probably dropping it to 10 in order to streamline how guild achievements work.
    Effectively this, the statement was even in a thread about guild dungeon achievements. Some of the old dungeons are going to be lowered so you don't need to go get 18 guild members just to get the AQ20 achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Diwad View Post
    So as stated at the main page on mmoc: "AQ20 has been converted to a 10 player raid"
    I can only guess that this will be like Naxx in WotLK, a desperate attempt to get a raid instance at launch day of the expansion?
    I certainty hope they don't screw up AQ20 like they did with Naxx
    You sir, Are an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tezmata View Post
    I think it's more likely that ZG will end up as the Naxx of Cataclysm. That new Archaeology weapon talks about the return of Hakkar the Soulflayer....
    According to your research, this great weapon was one of the many treasures of Hakkar the Soulflayer in Zul'Gurub. Hakkar was defeated years ago and this sword passed through the hands of many powerful warriors and paladins before apparently becoming sundered. It is remarkable that you have been able to reforge it, but also a little troubling that if the Destroyer of Worlds has returned, perhaps the Soulflayer is not far behind.

Could be understod that way.

they usually dont bring huge new raids out with expansions you get maybe 1 or two then as the expansion unfolds you get more and more I.E: ICC and BT in burning crusade.

So i would seriosly hold fire on why lower AQ20 and why arent they bringing out new raids. They will come it just takes time and thats how they operate.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BETA a nearly complete prototype of a product (as software) <released in beta> <the beta version: now stop yer whinning!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    They've said nothing about it being re-tuned. I think they've just dropped it down to a 10 man to make it more appealing
    more appealing?? you could already solo it with t7 gear now in t11 with LOTS AND LOTS OF MORE HP AND DPS converted to 10 man for what?

I almost soloed the last boss on my rogue, that place is easy anyway. Also, pallys can solo it easily and duo it with people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    converted to 10 man for what?
    For people that are 60 and want to to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodymoman View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Solo'd the twin emperors brah?

Quote Originally Posted by Laukkanen View Post
    Solo'd the twin emperors brah?
    That's AQ40 and i agree.

You cant solo Twin Emperors unless you can do more DPS than they can heal

QQ out of nothing

The new naxx is Bastion of Twilight.
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.

Quote Originally Posted by sl2059 View Post
    The new naxx is Bastion of Twilight.
    You are wrong. Sulfarons keep is the new Naxx (Rember they reuse Raggy) and wait Nerfarion, Onyxia (Again).

Let's also complain about how the reuse Deadmines and SFK :P

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing says 'NO' to making it a lvl 85 raid.
    They said 10-man. The current model has raids of both 10-man and 25-man at endgame.
    So it's just a level 60 raid.
    As I already said in THE OTHER TOPIC REGARDING THIS SUBJECT.

Sometimes I worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophrr View Post
    She can write a book about Druids! And call it... *sunglasses* ...'Eclipse'.
    YEEEAAAHHH

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    You are wrong. Sulfarons keep is the new Naxx (Rember they reuse Raggy) and wait Nerfarion, Onyxia (Again).

You are wrong...
    The Blues said Bastion of Twilight is the new naxx,and Sulforon Keep isn't even a dungeon,its just the entrance to the future(4.1) raid of the Firelands... Blackwing Descent with Nefarion and Onyxia,is coming at the release but it requires better gear and is the next raid after Bastion of Twilight...
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post

I think you're selling it a bit short. They're both in new raids with new bosses.

Some bosses are returning, but they're all in new raids. DM and SFK have entirely new bosses so i'm not faulting Blizzard for re-using instances as they will change hands over the course of time.

Can't wait for Deadmines btw

Deleted
    It does raise an interesting question - why change AQ20 at all? No-one goes there anyways.

I am thinking it might have to do with the guild achievement system - so you can get the AQ20 guild achievement with 8 people instead of like 15.

If I recall, Most of AQ will turn into a major quest hub in cata.

Perhaps Blizzard wanted to give Silithus questers a little dungeon but couldn't be bothered overhauling the whole place to make it a 5 man.

I also assume there will be quests in AQ that require you to kill a boss in AQ20.