Deleted

New ammount of mounts achievement? ( 125 +150 mounts )

The last couple of weeks we have seen big lists of achievements that will be added in the expansion cataclysm.
    I am serously curious if blizzard are gooing to add the 125+150 mount achievement, how the rewards will look like.
    Is there maybe someone that has some more information about this?

Deleted
    I think there will be a new one, but for now there is no information on it :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknazgul View Post
    The last couple of weeks we have seen big lists of achievements that will be added in the expansion cataclysm.
    I am serously curious if blizzard are gooing to add the 125+150 mount achievement, how the rewards will look like.
    Is there maybe someone that has some more information about this?
    I doubt there will be an achievement like this.
    This far, blizzard hasn't added nearly enough mounts to get to 150 mounts (Without getting every damn mount in game, and every mount that's been removed, but lets face it, that achivement isn't happening)
    There might be enough to get to 125, but I doubt that will be an achievement.

Deleted
    I think they will increase the limit, there are already over 125 mounts in the game. Yes, it is VERY hard to get every single one of them but it's doable. Mount and pet collecting have become very popular in wotlk, and I see no reason they wouldn't try to expand on that, so I think certainly there should be a 125 mount achievement. I have 102/135 according to the collector, and I'm missing quite a lot of easy to get ones like the argent tourny which I just couldn't be bothered farming after I'd already hit 100. On this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ounts-and-Pets over 20 new mounts are listed, and that's just what's known now, there could well be many more to come - or more added in subsequent patches... meaning even if it's released with the current known mounts there are at least 155 mounts in the game, not including any that are removed.... so 125 is not that far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Badreligion View Post
    I doubt there will be an achievement like this.
    This far, blizzard hasn't added nearly enough mounts to get to 150 mounts (Without getting every damn mount in game, and every mount that's been removed, but lets face it, that achivement isn't happening)
    There might be enough to get to 125, but I doubt that will be an achievement.
    Incorrect,
    Currently on live servers it's *possible* to get to 150 mounts in game, if you're an oldschool PVPer and did well in Arenas its possible to have 160+

By quick count there's a dozen-20 new mounts, 150 is completely reasonable, remember when the 100 mount achievement came out it was fairly difficult.

In response to the op

Very few (if any) achievements that raise the number requirement of current achievements have shown up on the beta yet, and probably for a fairly simple reason, time doesn't really need to be spent on that right now, because "collect 150 mounts" doesn't really need to be tested, they could drop those kinds of things in basically the last day or so.

Deleted
    110 here atm, and i still can get allot of em.
    But i think a new mount achievment is possible since we will be getting allot of new mounts, and maybe later on.
    Probly first goal will be 125mounts and later on 150 when more content or stuff is added with patches.

achievments <3

Deleted
    Got 125 mounts on the moment, still farming more each week .
    Alot of people were also dissapointed when the blue dragonhawk was only 280% speed after so much of effort that it took.
    I hope that Blizzard will add a new achievement with a shiney showoff mount as reward.
    Fingers crossed :P ....

I'm at 125 mounts and 137 pets. Its doable.

Armory me for proof, Cygerstorm, Hyjal

I'm at 123 pets and 122 mounts, so with the new archaeology I can see a 100 pet achievement and 125 mount achieve as easily doable

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, if you've been collection mounts for ages, including those not obtainable anymore, seasonal mounts and so on I'm sure this is doable. But seeing as they are adding about 20 new mounts, I atleast don't see a 150 mounts achivement. Perhaps if they add about 50 more (50 obtainable for each faction) then sure, there will probably be a 150 mounts achivement.

Maybe there will be a 125 achi, but personally I kind of doubt it.
    Guess we just have to wait and see!

(On a side not, I'm guessing there will be an increase in the pet achivement)

I don't see 125 mounts as impossible, I have 112 mounts and still lacking quite a few.

Though 150 would be on the brink of insanity unless it's completely normal for everyone to have every single raid/PvP mount in the game. At least such luck isn't normal in my opinion.

Deleted
    Well, I kindda hope they'll add a 150 mount achievement, but most likely it will be 125 mounts so its more 'doable'. Also - give 250k honorable kills while you're at it xD

I hope so, I'm sitting on 101, I could get more but after that overkill of farming I needed a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

I have currently 121 and I believe the first one in the world has 145

Speaking about achievement I don't know at all if blizzard will make one. But judging by what we got for 100 mounts ... I believe it will be once more a recolored "thing"

I admit I was quite disgusted when sitting on my red dragonhawk I read that the dark phenix would be a guild achiev ..

But well .. maybe we will get a red phenix for 150 mounts

we can still dream ... =)

Deleted
    Well, 125 mounts might be doable now but that would mean you have to buy them from the store too and get the TCG ones aswell which is a big no no. Not to mention the ones you can no longer get like black scarab, the ZA bear, old gladiator mounts and a few others. Also while they add some, some of the old ones will also dissapear. ZG will be gone so I guess it's -2, theres also something going on in AQ and the dragon who gave rings in front of CoT is also gone so maybe they'll remove AQ 40 too.

I don't think there will be any new achies with mounts with the release of Cataclysm. They're only adding maybe 10-15 while also removing a lot of the old ones.

absolutely not

I have 121 and have never bought anything and i still don't have Anzu / Sartha+3 25 man / Time lost protodrake / Midnight / Brewfest mount / Headless horseman / Ashes of Alar / ZG tiger / and I have never really participated to arenas

Currently you can have ~135 without buying anything, just by being lucky and good at pvp

Deleted
    bump.

I have been keeping an eye on this thread to see if someone with beta knew more about this.
    So im going to ask, does anyone know if they will make the mount/pet achievement? Havent seen any post about why they would not make another one.
    If it was up to me i would make the achievement 150mounts, i think 125 is to little.. atm i have 135 mounts and i dont have any gladiator mounts, and i still miss a few rare mounts, and in cata there are alot of new mounts comeing aswell