Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I bought 18 cardinal rubies so I can replace all my Arp gems (they become crit gems in 4.0) with strength gems.
    Figured the price would triple when the patch went live.

Deleted
    i do nothing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nyoh View Post
    why are people getting heirlooms to level a new alt dont you want the gameplay experience of new azeroth to be an adventure? or just rush it?
    For me it is because if i have a heirloom piece in a slot I dont have to worry about that slot till 80. Nothing to do with the exp boost.

OT: got heirloom rdy for goblin rogue, got enough gold 2 be getting on with...leveled everything but a paladin to 80 so I guess I just need to do professions. I dont really like farming gold though so not that bothered.

Deleted
    I haven't really done anything in-game... yet at least. I've been thinking about which class I'm going to choose for my Worgen but that character is most likely going to be an alt anyway so there's no reason to hurry. And I've got enough badges for any set of lvl 1-80 heirlooms so those won't be a problem either.

I should empty my bank and clear the bags a bit. The situation with those isn't hopeless but some extra room could be of use. (:

The only thing I really want to do because of Cataclysm is to level up my alts from the lvls 60-79 to the lvl 80 and get them ready for Cata. I don't want to be stuck in Outlands or Northrend when Cata hits.:--D (As if I'd play on those alts any time soon but anyway... When the time comes, I wanna be ready with them!)

The only thing I did for cata is convincing myself to sell most of the mats I still got around like gems, orbs and all this stuff. Other than that I make myself ready by not doing anything special and just letting it happen.

Oh wait I prepared 4 frostweave bags for my worgen. Had the BoA gear laying around anyway already.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    I bought 18 cardinal rubies so I can replace all my Arp gems (they become crit gems in 4.0) with strength gems.
    Figured the price would triple when the patch went live.
    I figure people won't be stupid enough to spend a shitload of gold on gems for gear they'll replace in one or two levels.

Then again, some people are pretty damn stupid.

Buying the gems now isn't that stupid, but if the price triples, meh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    310% mount
    JC and ENCH maxed, as well as fishing and cooking.
    Liquidating everything I own...
    75k and counting...
    Heck they could bring cata out tomorrow and I'll be ready to take it by storm ^^

I quit playing about 3 months ago, right after hitting the 20k transfer cap and transferring a character to my original server. That's the extent of my planning and preparation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought a lot of battered hilts and sold them back for 2k profits a day later. I've got the monetary backing to do whatever I want in Cataclysm... or so I hope at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pre-ordered it. That's about it.

Leveling a DK on the opposite faction to farm gold so I can bankroll a goblin and a worgen.

Chomping at the bit for Hallow's End and that stupid Squashling so I don't have to pay 5k on my main for 310%.

Deleted
    -30k gold
    -75k Honor points
    - XX WG 2k honor medals get has muctsh has you can.
    -HS set at Dalaran
    -Make sure when you log in in cat to be very close to the place were were you gona learn to fly in azaroth
    -Learn to fly
    -Use Argent tabard to get teleported to agent grounds
    -Deliver daily quests
    -HS dalaran (only if your faction controls WG if not fly there) deliver WG quests
    -Get WG portal to dalaran (if you faction doesnt control WG HS to dalaran)
    -Deliver Weekly quest
    -You have now delivered 25 quest you have gain a lot of exp
    -Take portal from dalaran to OG/darnassus
    -Fly to mount hyjal (since it is a 78-80 zone i may go quest on a 80-82 zone were mobs give more exp and there should be less guys ninjing my quest items and mobs)
    -Start questing
    -Realm First 85
    -Queue for HC and hope that there are more 85 to do HCs
    -Should have mining skill maxed out
    -Send all your BOE to your DE guys (sell the blues on AH if they are for level 85 if not DE)
    -Level up Eng with the mining stuff you gather
    -Gather/buy in AH and ask a BS/TL/LW to craft stuff
    -Buy give mats to an Inscription/ AH buy darkmoon card (you have more the 30k gold to spend dont forget you get gold from quest while you were leveling up)
    -Since you saved lots of mining shit on an alt you can level up JC from 1 to max level
    -Make some gems for you and sell shit in AH
    -GZ you are now ready to raid.
    -Whiele you wait for guild slackers to level up and be ready to raid (2 weeks -.- hopefuly less)
    -Level up your reps
    -Level up archeology
    -Farm Some PVP Gear (new season should opend 1 mouth after cat relise)
    -Level up cooking and fishing
    Last edited by mmocce676f6b0f; 2010-09-14 at 03:56 PM.

Deleted
    Ordered a new computer. Have not been playing for months so it feels fresh when I start again when cataclysm hits.

Deleted
    farmed 5500 for masterflying/azeroth navigation. 250g for spare

Nothing, I quit back in January and am going to reroll new toons instead of leveling on of my 5 80s. I can't wait to roll a Tauren Pally and Worgan Warrior.

Don't know! Just collecting mats to level my professions, with 7 LvL 80 Toons, it's going to be a long task, along with leveling them as well. Did notice one thing though, most, all, of the new BS and tailoring patterns don't show gem slots? Odd, as there are new gem patterns. Three Jc'a and four alk'y, lets just see I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by agelos View Post
    Making sure not to add another gamecard untill cataclysm....
    This xD
    Haven't played since january..

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reserved Character Name.
    Gold.
    Will clean my bags when the time is near.

I won't do anything more. Im not adding more time to my account until the patch arrives.

Just saved a lot of gold really.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow