Thread: Aq10?

Aq10?

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/26560...ungeons-raids/

the link leads to a blue post stating it went from AQ20 to AQ10 :O also while I was going a bout the place they renamed it to AQ: The Fallen Kingdom
    MY BETA INVITE IS OVER 9,000!

Nah since ruins is on the beta map; and they still call it "Ruins of Ahn'Quraj"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleina View Post
    Nah since ruins is on the beta map; and they still call it "Ruins of Ahn'Quraj"
    Well Silithus is still being worked on so maybe next build we'll get a new map that could reflect the new change. I am interested in how AQ10 will fit in lorewise.
    Avengers of Azeroth Now recruiting on Alliance side Ursin-US PVP

Deleted
    This is to be understood as a "new" 10 man for level 60's right? Seems like a waste of time imo. Dunno how hard it is, but won't they need to reduce damage, hp and maybe some of the boss mechanics to fit 10xlv 60's now? Shouldn't they rather be making the last zones ready? Might just be me..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FruityFrodo View Post
    This is to be understood as a "new" 10 man for level 60's right? Seems like a waste of time imo. Dunno how hard it is, but won't they need to reduce damage, hp and maybe some of the boss mechanics to fit 10xlv 60's now? Shouldn't they rather be making the last zones ready? Might just be me..
    Considering that the dmg/hp is currently outdated by 3 expansions it probably wont be that much tuning if it stays lvl 60. You take 40 lvl 60s using cata talents to MC and they will destroy it.

It might be tuned as the level 60 entry raid since ZG will be gone.

I still won't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post
    I still won't do it.
    Hahaha this
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Mute yourself. You happen to be dumb atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    This definatly needed another thread. Definatly