Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    I'm going to have to say the cinematic though I hope beyond hope, that they surprise us and introduce updated character models for the Vanilla races and maybe a quick dust over the BC ones since they are already very nice as is
    If this happened, 11 million collective shouts of pure excitement would decimate sound barriers around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    I'm going to have to say the cinematic though I hope beyond hope, that they surprise us and introduce updated character models for the Vanilla races and maybe a quick dust over the BC ones since they are already very nice as is
    exactly this,including the hopes...but if we see it from a probable point of view

cinematic
    thing that were leaked months ago in here
    probably a preview of the main changes on the classes (focus,holy power,etc)
    a preview of the worgen new models (wich some ppl might still not even know about)
    and some other of those thingys

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    If this happened, 11 million collective shouts of pure excitement would decimate sound barriers around the world.
    lol,this

Warcraft Adventure: Lord of the Clans. You know you want it!
    But in all seriousness, Probably lots of catainfo(lore, loot, cinematic), d3 info (new class and features) and probably first look at the next part of starcraft 2.

The cinematic and the offical release date for the expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    They should pull a ninja release of the cinematic about the new MMO but don't reveal anything else (not even answering questions about it)

Ever since I played Starcraft 2 and saw the Kerrigan scene when she gets captured by the Zerg, I too /sigh for Starcraft:Ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    They should pull a ninja release of the cinematic about the new MMO but don't reveal anything else (not even answering questions about it)
    That actually sounds like something they would do, just a teaser cinematic and the end of blizzcon to build up some serious hype.

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    I hope some signs of Starcraft Ghost
    It's dead, Jim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post

Quit living in the past. WoW has nowhere near 11 mil fans these days.

Regarding Blizzcon, I, too, fear it will be a tiny bit more dull this year. It feels like a great middle-period between fun anouncements, so to speak.
    Perhaps some D3 class news, a little info of Heart of the Swarm, and maybe some release event for Cata.

Unfortunately, the film and secret mmo will probably at the very most only be briefly mentioned in interviews, by statements such as "Yes, we are working on that. Can't say too much, but we are looking at a few options here and there, and you will see."
    Last edited by mmocf747bdc2eb; 2010-09-14 at 10:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cinematic for Cata would be nice.