Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Yes once 4.0.1 hits all the gear from the current Frost emblems and lower will be bought with Justice Points. The conversion rate does seem ridiculous but people aren't taking into consideration how many points you will be getting per daily heroic and assuming you still get 2 points per. The only reason to stockpile the emblems at this moment is you are still going after some T10 gear or BOA items for alts as it does give you a little help in JP. As far as saving them for future Epic gear for lvl 85, this is pointless as in a previous blue post it was stated that once higher gear is implemented all the current JP you have at that moment converts to gold and everyone starts off with a clean slate.

I see no reference to the Wintergrasp Commendations?? Because the exchange rate on these seem to be better for the Stonekeepers.. 30 = 2k honor

have i missed something?

Quote Originally Posted by Penegal View Post
    I really hope they tell us the gold conversion ration. I have to know :P
    there is a Calculator you can use to tell you what you will get. it was posted here a couple days ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobizzhere View Post
    I see no reference to the Wintergrasp Commendations?? Because the exchange rate on these seem to be better for the Stonekeepers.. 30 = 2k honor

have i missed something?
    Well of course the amount of honor from a commendation will change as well, but yes, it is still unknown whether these items will continue to exist, or if they are converted as well.
    It looks great, but Will It Mog? | Are you fully Glyphed?