Thread: goblin priest

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

goblin priest

ive search the forums but coulndt find anything i wanna know is rollin a goblin priest good you know i wana know bout if it has good stats the racial helps all that cause im thinkin i want one in cata can anyone help me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stats are normalized race to race now, unless it is a racial (ie gnomes, which is being removed anyway).

The Goblin racial of haste (afaik) and the jump would be beneficial to any class. The jump being highly situational and more fun ofc.

Their haste racial is passive but so it is an option out side of the troll's haste on CD racial. For all three specs haste will still be a solid stat.

It is really up to you.

Don't do it, be a dranei

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post
    Don't do it, be a dranei
    This.

goblin spriest for pvp mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

10+ Year Old Account
    for pve I would say troll or belf. If mana becomes a major issue belf is the obvious choice assuming raical stays as it is. If burst aoe is a massive part of healing like it is in the current 5mans then Troll is really really nice. then 3min 20% haste for 15s racial is sick for big damage moments combined with divine hymn,

I would suggest rolling a Draenei.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2010-09-15 at 01:22 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    goblin spriest for pvp mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Worgen Sprint > Goblin Rocketjump in SO many way. I hope they nerf the damn sprint to the ground. Every freaking class gets better with a sprint in pvp, especially one that doesn't even have one in the first place.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post
    Don't do it, be a dranei
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonclovers View Post
    I would suggest rolling a Draenei.
    i would roll draenei but is just im going to a new server and my friends play horde and since i want a goblin and i havent had a priest well i wanted one LOL and i wanted to know if it was a good choice

---------- Post added 2010-09-17 at 04:17 PM ----------

by the way ty to all that reply youve been of good help

If you want one, it IS a good choice. Don't worry about racials or anything other than what you want to play. The differences between racials are minimal and you'll do better if you're playing a character you actually enjoy playing.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezmata View Post
    If you want one, it IS a good choice. Don't worry about racials or anything other than what you want to play. The differences between racials are minimal and you'll do better if you're playing a character you actually enjoy playing.
    thanx man will do

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin1991 View Post
    then 3min 20% haste for 15s racial is sick for big damage moments combined with divine hymn,
    Is Divine Hymn gaining ticks from haste on PTR/Beta? OMG that's sick if it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Azyoulike View Post
    Is Divine Hymn gaining ticks from haste on PTR/Beta? OMG that's sick if it is.
    This is how it seems to be. At least, it was like that with Hymn of Hope. I got 5 ticks instead of 4.

Potion of Speed -> Divine Hymn is gonna be epic.

As for all the discussion over racial abilities....Whatever happened to "All racials will be radically overhauled in Cata" ? Or did they do that already and I just failed to notice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    nope, there was a slithly racial change
    Human

* Perception is gone.

Undead

* Cannibalize now also regenerates mana. (7% of total health and mana every 2 sec for 10 sec)

Tauren

* Cultivation still increases your Herbalism skill by 15, but also lets you gather herbs faster than normal herbalists.

Gnomes

* Shortblade Specialization - Expertise with Daggers and One-Handed Swords increased by 3.
    ...but I dont think that's their big "all racials will be radically overhauled"

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have been playing the priest class for about 4 years now. I started out as a dwarf holy priest for the sole benifit of removing bleed effects from myself. i would say depending on your gameplay and what you will be doing with your class your racial shouldnt really play into makeing or breaking what you choose. If that were the case then you would only have priests for the races that support it. i would love to roll a goblin priest because its a good solid class, race wont really matter just something to consider for looks and story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead ftw, theres no competition. I mean come on, You can eat the corpses of your fallen comrades and enemies, that alone is pretty OP
    I am immortal, I cannot die
    I have inside me the blood of kings