Poll: Hardest Class to Kill

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Hardest Class to Kill

In my years of wow I have come across many characters that can faceroll me. Don't get me wrong I gank the noobs and PvE's too but there are just some classes that counter mine so well. This isn't for that one time you got rocked but overall what classes seem to give you the most trouble overall.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are only hard specs to kill tbh.

I mean, I would have voted Mage if: Arcane doesn't get 3 shotted all the time. Fire and Frost are both quite hard to kill though.

I would've voted Druid if: Boomkins/Ferals weren't so easy to kill, though Resto is impossible.

Anyway, because I like voting on polls...I've chosen Warlocks.
    Last edited by Balduvian; 2010-09-14 at 05:57 PM.

As a feral cat....
    I'd have to say priest.

Maybe paladin mainly cause of HOLY only really, partially protret against melee.
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

Deleted
    I voted Shaman. tho i kinda mean Elem Shamans. I play rogue so i cant stunn lock em', and if i dont they earthbind me and i'll never touch em' again QQ

Druids give me the biggest troubles. Balance is usually a joke, (as I play rogue), but a resto druid or a druid who shifts into bear and has 50k health...
    I am calypso, and I thank you for playing Twisted Metal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrain View Post
    Druids give me the biggest troubles. Balance is usually a joke, (as I play rogue), but a resto druid or a druid who shifts into bear and has 50k health...
    There's not a single Druid in PvP gear with 50k health in Bear though (or even close), and Feral Tanks are a VERY rare sight in BG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    There's not a single Druid in PvP gear with 50k health in Bear though (or even close), and Feral Tanks are a VERY rare sight in BG's.
    I'm guessing he means when the feral pops Survival Instincts.

I voted lock, it's only afflic locks tho. They just kinda sit there with dots rolling and drain my mana.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycard View Post
    I'm guessing he means when the feral pops Survival Instincts.
    Survival Instincts is shit without a healer backing you up though or when you're not able to run away and heal, especially against Rogues. (Cloak + Vanish + Sap a few times = bingo)

Survival Instincts is shit without a healer backing you up though or when you're not able to run away and heal, especially against Rogues. (Cloak + Vanish + Sap a few times = bingo)
    yaaaa idk, I was just making an excuse for what the person said =P

btw, nice insane title!

Resto druids are a pain, thats for sure .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycard View Post
    yaaaa idk, I was just making an excuse for what the person said =P

btw, nice insane title!
    I know you were, and thanks, you too.

On topic: Oh yes, I forgot Paladins, as both Protret and Holy are a huge pain. To bad I can't take my vote back.

Deleted
    resto druids is the class who own me the most. But all the other druid specs are faceroll if u ask me (S-priest).

So my vote is for the warrior, they chop my health in secs and u can't fear/stun due to whirlwind QQ

Of healers, resto druids

Of dps classes prots, closely followed by death knights and then closely followed by warrior. Armor broken stat ftw

Feral should beat rogue.
    If your saying they shouldn't Balduvian.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShamanWiz View Post
    Feral should beat rogue.
    If your saying they shouldn't Balduvian.
    No I'm not, because yes, they should.

I'm just saying that Survival Instincts is crap in 1v1 unless you can heal yourself up, and it's even more crap against a halfdecent Rogue who can just Cloak+Vanish+Sap x3 untill SI runs out (though SI is barely ever needed in 1v1 against a Rogue simply because it's dead before you need to).

No I'm not, because yes, they should.

I'm just saying that Survival Instincts is crap in 1v1 unless you can heal yourself up, and it's even more crap against a halfdecent Rogue who can just Cloak+Vanish+Sap x3 untill SI runs out (though SI is barely ever needed in 1v1 against a Rogue simply because it's dead before you need to).
    I see where your going about this and before i explain my side just realize this statement means no harsh feelings to you.

First off only 2 classes have a survival instinct ability you and warriors so be happy you got it.
    A Rogue will not kill a feral because Ferals have instant heals/cyclone along with abolish poision, bear form which is a pain for rogues along with cat form which is a pain for rogues with the damage reduction along with barkskin stacked with it its just amazing what lil damage you take at that time. Ferals also have Bleeds so a rogue cant restealth with cloak vanish combo. When i see feral v rogue those fights always last long but its usualy the feral winning cause of its instant self heals/cyclone, abolish poision,passive armor,damage reduce/barkskin and bleeds.

Everytime i duel my brother with my feral i usually beat him and we both know we play well.(he plays rogue)

Its just that the feral has to put more work into it rather then rogue because rogue having the least moves and all.

Oooo sorry i thought i meant that rogues shouldn't beat feral. Your implying that rogues should loose right? lol im lost!
    Last edited by ShamanWiz; 2010-09-14 at 06:25 PM.

resto druid = hardest class for me to kill

10+ Year Old Account
    A PvP gear Prot Paladin with all Resilience gear will take forever to kill 1v1, you may wanna go to your fridge and get a soda, if your melee that is. Casters though, not so much.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2010-09-14 at 06:25 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

As a feral cat....
    I'd have to say priest.
    Good joke.

Anyway, this poll depends on what spec the class that is getting killed is, and what class/spec is trying to kill it. I voted DK's.