Bloodrage in cata and PTR?

While playing on the PTR today I couldn't find my bloodrage ability. With shouts now generating rage did they remove bloodrage?

It's been removed, shouts might give rage, however they give like half the amount bloodrage did on the Beta ( somewhere around 60 after use + rage over time )
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Deleted
    It's not yet confirmed if it will stay removed for the live launch as with most Cataclysm changes, but for now they're testing out a playstyle that doesn't involve Bloodrage.

Well thats disapointing...was looking forward to using it as an on demand rage for fury along with berserker's rage. Thanks for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Novarian View Post
    Well thats disapointing...was looking forward to using it as an on demand rage for fury along with berserker's rage. Thanks for the feedback
    it got removed because they wanted to balance the rage generation around not needing any cd's.

the loss as 'rage-genarator' isn't that bad, its much worse that this button is gone as on-demand enrage to keep you enraged for raging blows.

4p Prot T10 , Wut? Hope they will change the set bonus on this since we will have to deal with 4.0 probally close to a month before cata comes out and losing a 4p bonus isnt really fair