Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Stupid stupid stupid OP. Why the hell would you go and put a title like that.

You know how many times I have farmed for those mounts? I wont be able to be on WoW until December because of starting University so when I heard they were removing ZG I thought the only way to get a raptor, in addition to that beautiful tiger, 2 rare mounts that a collector like me plays the game for above most things, would be unobtainable.

Then I read the title of your thread, it states simply that it definitely will be back and even has an exclamation to back itself up. Jesus Christ you got my hopes up.

Stupid, stupid misleading title.

OT: No it isn't, it is becoming a quest area.
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2010-09-17 at 06:01 AM.

Deleted
    Zin'Rokh According to your research, this great weapon was one of the many treasures of Hakkar the Soulflayer in Zul'Gurub. Hakkar was defeated years ago and this sword passed through the hands of many powerful warriors and paladins before apparently becoming sundered. It is remarkable that you have been able to reforge it, but also a little troubling that if the Destroyer of Worlds has returned, perhaps the Soulflayer is not far behind.
    I read this a couple of times, to figure out how you can say that ZG will be back as a raid. The only thing it hints at is that the soulflayer could come back.

This DOES NOT mean that he will come back to ZG. Why would he come back to the same place he got owned. (Lorewise) doesn´t make sense + I doubt blizzard is that retarded.
    If they bring him back, hopefully with some new epic mechanics but not as a major content patch but as something extra, maybe a Sub-boss in a new raid.
    Making it open world questing is logical bosses are dead, most of the trolls left, probably some low level scavengers moved in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninji View Post
    Better hope not, I'm already sick of all these reused bosses/raisd. The only raid worth bringing back again is Karazhan.
    Well said

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synithin View Post
    ZG is not back, the sword is reforged through Archeology.
    Did you read the quote?

well when knowing how much the not newly sold corp blizzard twists and turns lore
    there really is no telling yes/no
    To play those millions of minds,to watch them slowly respond to an unseen stimulus to guide theyr aspiration without theyr knowledge-all this whether in high capacities or in humble,is a big and endless game of chess of ever extraordinary excitement
    -sydney west-

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I really hope there is a way to get the tiger after they change the zone..... but I doubt there will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Stupid stupid stupid OP. Why the hell would you go and put a title like that.

You know how many times I have farmed for those mounts? I wont be able to be on WoW until December because of starting University so when I heard they were removing ZG I thought the only way to get a raptor, in addition to that beautiful tiger, 2 rare mounts that a collector like me plays the game for above most things, would be unobtainable.

Then I read the title of your thread, it states simply that it definitely will be back and even has an exclamation to back itself up. Jesus Christ you got my hopes up.

Stupid, stupid misleading title.

OT: No it isn't, it is becoming a quest area.
    What he said, QFT.
    Quote Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
    yes, Blizzard hates Jesus Christ
    Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post
    You need to leave the house to actually meet people, sorry.

Screw the tiger. I got it on my 5th boss kill. So did everyone else. Everyone and their mom has that tiger, and tbh yes it looks great but I don't even like it that much because I am alliance. There are tigers everywhere.

Now the raptor... Oh I want that thing bad. And of course, it refuses to drop. If ZG is killed before I can get it, fuck it all I'm quitting lol
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodenkrieg View Post
    Screw the tiger. I got it on my 5th boss kill. So did everyone else. Everyone and their mom has that tiger, and tbh yes it looks great but I don't even like it that much because I am alliance. There are tigers everywhere.

Now the raptor... Oh I want that thing bad. And of course, it refuses to drop. If ZG is killed before I can get it, fuck it all I'm quitting lol
    I has the Raptor... but no Tiger... why can´t they just let us have the cake and eat it? (make it so if one boss drops a mount, the other boss will too, yay!)

15+ Year Old Account
    Zul gurub is no longer a raid instance but will be a quest hub instead