10+ Year Old Account

Archeology Question

So I was looking at the Archeology items on the frontpage, and "The Innkeeper's Daughter" caught my attention. I don't know if it's been posted yet or not, but is it classified as a second hearth? (Ancestral Recall), or shared CD with your main hearth?

It has the exact same use text as a hearthstone, pretty heavily implying that they would return you to the same location.
    If they do share a CD it will be useless.
    Last edited by pinkshirtbadman; 2010-09-14 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Reworded for clarity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkshirtbadman View Post
    It has the exact same use text as a hearthstone, pretty heavily implying that they would return you to the same location. If they shared a CD it would be useless.
    There were boots in karazhan with the same kind of "use", it shared the hearthstone CD, so it's not impossible that's just a fancy item "useless"

Quote Originally Posted by Ponxha View Post
    There were boots in karazhan with the same kind of "use", it shared the hearthstone CD, so it's not impossible that's just a fancy item "useless"
    Sorry, I should have been more clear, I'm not saying that necessarily means they won't share a CD, just saying, if they do that the item just ends up being a differently named hearthstone which (to me) is useless. I suppose some people would rather have an innkeepers daughter than a hearthstone "just because"

It's likely that they actually cast the exact same spell and therefore also share their cooldown.

It's probably meant as a more flavorfull heartstone.

Got this tonight, and it does share cd with hearth. opened a ticket to verify, will update when i hear from a gm.

On beta they did not share a CD, but when cata went live that changed and now they share the same CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    it does share a cd and you cant change were its bound to.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

The point is its a 3 second cast time instead of 10. That is all

Bubble hearth lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    The point is its a 3 second cast time instead of 10. That is all

Bubble hearth lives!
    Err... No. 10 second cast, but nice thought.