Thread: Justice Points

Justice Points

So on the front page it says badges of justice and frost will turn into the new "badges" or justice points.

Does that mean my frost will buy be 85 epics???

Yes, but 1 justice point is much less than 1 badge. A primordial saronite costs over 200 justice points on PTR. So spend your emblems before 4.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post
    So on the front page it says badges of justice and frost will turn into the new "badges" or justice points.

Possibly. Justice points are the lower-tier emblems, like EoT, while Valour points will be the higher-tier emblems, like Frosts, which you'll gather from current-content raids/dungeons etc.
    So you may get some epics, but they probably won't be the best ones you can get, like the heroism badges rewards in WotLK compared to the valor badges.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Yes, but 1 justice point is much less than 1 badge. A primordial saronite costs over 200 justice points on PTR. So spend your emblems before 4.0.
    Depends how much each emblem is actually worth and at what rate we will obtain them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sápphh View Post
    Possibly. Justice points are the lower-tier emblems, like EoT, while Valour points will be the higher-tier emblems, like Frosts, which you'll gather from current-content raids/dungeons etc.
    So you may get some epics, but they probably won't be the best ones you can get, like the heroism badges rewards in WotLK compared to the valor badges.

Depends how much each emblem is actually worth and at what rate we will obtain them.
    1 emblem will convert to 1 justice point, so your emblems are worth much more now than in 4.0.

1 emblem will convert to 1 justice point, so your emblems are worth much more now than in 4.0.
    Dude... that was an example -.-

They said they'd post the proper maths later so everyone can plan ahead.

Deleted
    i wonder if you can get the latest arena gear for justice points at 4.0

ah thanks =D

It's important to note that these conversions are not 1:1, but are indicative of the level and relative worth of each before the conversion to the new point systems. For example, Stone Keeper's Shards will convert into more Honor Points than Spirit Shards.
    nuff said?

Technically yes, although I'm sure they'll set the cap low enough that it's impossible to buy more then one or two level 85 items. Think of it in terms of saving up honor before a new season starts and buying one or 2 items with that honor. You'll get a head start, but a very small one.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post

Badges of Justice are from BC and will be turned into gold. I believe you meant to say Emblems of Triumph and Emblems of Frost will turn into Justice points.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would say Justice points are the Pre-Cataclysm currency, they will use Heroism and Valor in Cataclysm if I remember correctly. Would be stupid if you can farm up points before Cataclysm is out. It would also be stupid if they were to use Justice in Cataclysm which would mean they reset your hard earned currency so you have to re-earn them to buy WotLK stuff (if you want for looks ^^)