Best Starting Zone Ever?

Goblin Starting Zone. Best one ever made by Blizzard. Don't believe me, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LddOtJFuSv0

srry to tell you but you are a couple of months late for the second part, a year late for the first part :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I've watched all of Jesse Cox's videos of the goblin starting zones, but I must say, your video was awesome, man. Too bad you didn't include Thrall, though. :/

From what I've seen from YouTube videos from various people, I am looking forward to the Worgen starting area more. Although, the Lost Isles part of the Goblin starting areas looks interesting.
    It was the expansion of fire... the expansion of destruction... the expansion we took back what was ours. It was the expansion of rebirth... the expansion of great sadness... the expansion of pain... and the expansion of joy. It was a new age. It was the end of history. It was the expansion everything changed. The expansion is Cataclysm. The place: Azeroth.

AWESOME JOB! That video has got me pumped for Goblins!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice video. The starting area does look pretty darn fun, though the worgen starting zone appeals to me more.

Deleted
    cool vid, but arent u a bit late? ppl like Jessecox and Totalbiscuit kinda went thruogh both zones and commented on them both.

i don't think the intent was to be the first...but rather to do the video in a way that showcases a lot of stuff in a short amount of time. a lot of jessecox's stuff was way more in depth.

just trying to make a fun video that people will enjoy. =)

Worgen and goblin starting zones are both fun respectively. Worgen because of its large amount of lore and goblin because its large amount of humor.

Worgen: Darker story, more serious, contains plenty of lore.

Goblin: Brighter, humorous and full of gimmicks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I approve this video

10+ Year Old Account
    Dranei, simply for the reason that they are space aliens...and their zone is AMAZING to do high .

lol whoops didn't read first post.... I didn't watch video cause I want to save the goblin starting area as a surprise when I play it, but I trust you're right.