Thread: Stranglekelp?

Stranglekelp?

A raider in my guild is farming Stranglekelp for some secret plan he has.. any ideas? >< I posted it here since you know, it's a part of professions and I can't really see this being worth anything decent without a new patch coming out.. (next patch being the pre-cata patch?).

He's denied leveling professions with it but he is farming it.. I'm stuck and confused ¬_¬ He knows something I don't?

Quote Originally Posted by GephetVLK View Post
    A raider in my guild is farming Stranglekelp for some secret plan he has.. any ideas? >< I posted it here since you know, it's a part of professions and I can't really see this being worth anything decent without a new patch coming out.. (next patch being the pre-cata patch?).

He's denied leveling professions with it but he is farming it.. I'm stuck and confused ¬_¬ He knows something I don't?
    Stranglekelp => Milling => Midnight Ink => Vanishing Powder
    With 4.0.1 the glyph system changes, you need a reagent to DELETE glyphs from your current spec!
    1-80: Vanishing Powder
    81-85: Dust of Disappearance
    On beta this can be both bought from the vendor for 1g/10g, so ;o

stranglekelp is a choke point in alchemy, you have to have it at a certain level for awhile. He might be doing it for that when everyone rolls or rerolls alchemy on their new goblins/worgen for the krovalian gold 20 hour cooldown. Everyone will need it and it will be of little supply on the AH. It's already relatively expensive on my server despite its easiness to farm (I ride up and down Westfall on my DK on the water).

Quote Originally Posted by GephetVLK View Post

Does he PvP? Is he an alchemist? Is he also going after Oily Blackmouths?

If any of the above, he may be making Free Action Potions.

And those are going to be invaluable in Rated Battlegrounds. Seriously, the PvP crowds (the smart ones) are stocking up on old-school pots and flasks now, while they can, in preparation to unleash the hounds of hell upon unsuspecting newbies.

Seems like everyone is preparing to flood the AH when the changes arrive. I know I am