Question Reforging in 4.0.1. Will it be worth it?

Good day everyone, this is my first thread here but I have been watching for a while.

Reforging on 4.0.1 PTRs
    We've been creating a lot of builds lately for 4.0.1 and Cataclysm beta, so Reforging NPCs may not yet be available. As with all PTR processes, the patch notes are not comprehensive. Some changes may not be reflected in the notes, while others may not yet be available in the current build.

If Reforging is not yet active, it should be in an upcoming build. We want to give players a chance to try out the new feature. With all of the class changes going in, Reforging will allow players the opportunity to customize their gear a bit more before Cataclysm actually ships. It will also allow you to add Mastery to existing items if you so choose. ]
    I saw this post this morning on my buss ride to work and got me wondering. Will it be worth it to reforge my current gear when 4.0.1 comes out? I am worried that I may not have enough of this stat to make it worth it. I did a quick search through some of the therocrafting (sp?) sites and was unable to find anything for 4.0.1. Please post your thoughts and information you may of found regarding this. Thanks :3

If this thread is incorrectly placed let me know.

It's not that expensive, so I don't think it'll be a gigantic waste.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I won't bother on live until level 85. But on the PTR I will use it because... that's why it's on the PTR... to test.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

thanks to hit talent changes, i am way below hit cap in my dps gear and way over cap in healing gear..lol. so ya i will be doing it if i'm still raiding. doesn't seem to be that expensive anyway. will see how good mastery stat is and might do for that too.