Crawling Hand should have a Use function

When in a dungeon, it grows big, grabs you, and takes you back to the entrance.

Ocarina of Time

Ah yes I can see it now. Doing a difficult boss fight and all of the sudden the healer is yanked back to the entrance and the tank dies. A wonderful idea!

Zelda. Perfect. I love it!

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

I was expecting something dirty...

Deleted
    Use: Pimp-slaps your target.

/thread

<3 Brilliant.

use: faps

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by 8100 View Post
    Ocarina of Time
    It goes back a little further than that.

It would be nice if people would stop posting terrible attempts at jokes and then typing /thread. These things were insanely annoying if you were fighting a few bad guys in Link to the Past and didn't notice the shadow...
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    It would be nice if people would stop posting terrible attempts at jokes and then typing /thread. These things were insanely annoying if you were fighting a few bad guys in Link to the Past and didn't notice the shadow...
    omg pedobear meme lolcats

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    /thread

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Badgers View Post
    omg pedobear meme lolcats

/thread
    /highfive

Use: Play's the Adam's Family theme song.

Also, this is a terrible attempt at a joke.

/thread

am i the only person who saw its model, thought it was a mount, then was extremely disappointed when i realized it was a pet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyeranth View Post
    Why dont we just have thrall and Malfurion whip it out and someone can measure and then we can be done with it.