View Poll Results: Which race should I shange my hunter to?

Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • Male dwarf

5 55.56%
  • Female draenei

4 44.44%

Race change opinion

Hey guys, Im currently leveling a hunter (lvl 78 atm) and when it gets to 80 I would like to change it from its current race (female troll) to either a male dwarf or female draenei.
    I know its all personal preference but I simply cannot choose, I really want to make this hunter my main in Cata and I've never had an alliance main before. So please, help me make my decision
    I'm not looking for which class is optimal in a raid environment, just want to hear your opinions

Deleted
    I faction change/race change all the time. Costs my fair way but it's reasonable. Make sure you click faction change though if your going to ally, not race change. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I am gonna make my night elf druid into a troll druid when Cata comes out, yes...I know I will make the horde side even more populated but my hands are pretty much tied at this one :P I think you should go dwarf hunter ^^ just because they arent so many of them. Oh, also a female dwarf hunter!!
    /Musra
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

10+ Year Old Account
    Female Draenei, just because of the *waggle* :>

Deleted
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Race

There you go . :P dorfs have 1 less agility xD

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    There you go . :P dorfs have 1 less agility xD
    dam, well that settles it lol